Old October 19th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Lev Pshakis books

Is there much difference between the books:

- French Defence (Steinit, Classical, and other systems)
- French Defence (3Nc3)

I own the first one and the entire book is on 3Nc3 systems exclusively, but
without any coverage of the Winawer, so i'm wondering if the later book is
entirely on the Winawer or is there some overlap with the first book.

Regards, Dave

Old October 21st 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

"Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" wrote in message
om...
If you can wait a year, I'll be giving extensive coverage to the French in
my upcoming book.

It can't be much of a book if you're trying to cover all variations of the
French in a single volume. Are you going to give it one of those hokey
soltis/reinfeld type titles like......"winning with 1...e6"?

Old October 21st 06, 09:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot" wrote:
If you can wait a year, I'll be giving extensive coverage to the French in
my upcoming book.

99.79% chance the book will never be written. But in the off chance it
actually is written in Gordo's off time between filing numerous
frivilous lawsuits and thousands of incoherent Usenet postings, there's
a 99.89% chance it won't get published. And in the off chance it's
actually published, theres a 99.99% chance it won't be read by anybody
but the author.

Poor Gordy -- he wastes all kinds of his and his mom's money trying to
get some attention and undeserved respect and he fails 99.999% of the
time.

Somebody give that poor ******* some change for his cup. Don't be
stingy.

Old October 21st 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Nemmers, aren't you that 1600 rated moron that likes to shove chess pieces
up your ass? Here's a picture of the fat little homosexual loser with his
anal probe.

http://mattnemmers.tripod.com/me_wit...anal_probe.jpg

Old October 21st 06, 05:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Dave Smith wrote:
Nemmers, aren't you that 1600 rated moron that likes to shove chess pieces
up your ass? Here's a picture of the fat little homosexual loser with his
anal probe.

http://mattnemmers.tripod.com/me_wit...anal_probe.jpg

LMAO.

Jason Repa end-running killfiles by changing ISPs and pseudonyms AGAIN.
Wonder how many he's gone through so far...

PLONK

Old October 21st 06, 06:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

If you can wait a year, I'll be giving extensive coverage to the French
in my upcoming book.

It can't be much of a book if you're trying to cover all variations of the
French in a single volume. Are you going to give it one of those hokey
soltis/reinfeld type titles like......"winning with 1...e6"?

If you read my website, I recommend against any books with titles like that.

My book is going to contain my entire repertoire, as much as can be
contained in print. Since I play 1. e4 as White, and the French against 1.
e4, I will be covering that opening from both sides.

My book will be like a copy of ECO that contains only those variations I
play. I'm already past 80 pages (ECO style pages), and the final product
will be closer to 300.

Most every variation is being double-checked by my electronic co-author.
--
Money is not "game."
Looks are not "game."

A seduction guru who teaches you that looks, money or status is game is not
teaching you "game," but how to be an AFC. He uses his students' money to
get women and laughs that "AFCs pay my rent."

Old October 21st 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot" wrote:

My book will be like a copy of ECO that contains only those variations I
play.

SNIP

So, exactly like ECO except only the variations that YOU -- Gordon Roy
Parker, a washed up, no-name, former USCF Class A player who hasn't
touched a piece OTB since the first Bush Administration and whose
current claim to fame is a bunch of failed lawsuits and an internet
C-rating in bullet -- play, huh? Sounds.....cough....interesting.
Original, too.

I can just see the title of your book now: "How to Get to 1550 Online
with the French." Coming to a Barnes & Noble near you!

Brilliant.

Do let us know how many copies you "sell," Gordy. If you can find the
time to actually write the book between your currnet barratry and
Usenet banality, that is.

Old October 22nd 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

I'm already past 80 pages (ECO style pages), and the final product will be
closer to 300.

You would need 3000 pages just to scratch the surface of all variations of
the french defence. I don't think you understand anything about this opening
at all. Your "book", if indeed it ever gets finished, probably would find
it's best use when someone is out of toilet paper.

Old October 22nd 06, 05:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

I can just see the title of your book now: "How to Get to 1550 Online
with the French." Coming to a Barnes & Noble near you!

Brilliant.

1550 would be a step up from where you are now Nemmers.