Old October 24th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess

Default LEGAL NOTICE: I just filed an employment discrimination complaint against USCF

Just got back from the EEOC. They have accepted my charge for filing. An
investigation will likely begin in 6-8 weeks.

I've alleged gender discrimination over the Jennifer Shahade hiring, and
retaliation discrimination over conduct which has occurred since then.

I will be naming USCF and possibly various individuals who were personally
involved in the conduct cited in my EEOC charge, as well as any other
individuals who continue to retaliate against me as the result of my
formally filing this charge.

Any other men who feel like they were qualified for the web content editor
position, and who would have taken the job for $50,000 a year or less are
invited to contact me or the EEOC. I will have a charge number within 3-6
weeks.

The charge is being filed in Philadelphia (as will the subsequent lawsuit),
but the EEOC tells me they will be investigating it in Tennessee.

--
"Google maintains the USENET." -- The Honorable R. Barclay Surrick, Eastern
District of PA Judge

"appointment of counsel was unwarranted given Parker's abilities as a writer
and presenter of arguments"
From Page 6 of the ruling in Parker v. University of Pennsylvania, #04-3688,
Third Circuit Court Of Appeals.

Old October 24th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot" wrote:
Just got back from the EEOC. They have accepted my charge for filing. An
investigation will likely begin in 6-8 weeks.

I've alleged gender discrimination over the Jennifer Shahade hiring, and
retaliation discrimination over conduct which has occurred since then.

hmmm any cursory examination of the facts will show that Miss Shahade
is
10x more qualified than you are.

Lets hold a poll who would make a better represenative for the USCF...
Miss Shahade or Ray Gordon.

Old October 24th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Just got back from the EEOC. They have accepted my charge for filing.
An
investigation will likely begin in 6-8 weeks.

I've alleged gender discrimination over the Jennifer Shahade hiring, and
retaliation discrimination over conduct which has occurred since then.

hmmm any cursory examination of the facts will show that Miss Shahade
is
10x more qualified than you are.

Then let's have such an examination, and let's include the eight (male?)
finalists for the previous position for which she interviewed to see how
they measure up as well.

Note that her hiring also has *nothing* to do with the retaliation part of
the claim.

Lets hold a poll who would make a better represenative for the USCF...
Miss Shahade or Ray Gordon.

Anecdotes aren't evidentiary. Also, the job was not deemed to be
"representing USCF" when they tried to justify not posting it to the public.
Instead, they said it was a "back office" type job or something to that
effect.

I have eight years as an internet publisher, know how to turn a website
profitable even without a built-in 90,000 "niche" distribution list, have a
peak rating within a few hundred points of hers, plus I still train full
time at chess, and would have been willing to work for half the reported
salary, doing literally whatever it takes to get the job done. I never said
she wasn't qualified, only that, as my charge states, she was hired
explicitly because she was female.

How many MEN were interviewed for her job?

--
Money is not "game."
Looks are not "game."

A seduction guru who teaches you that looks, money or status is game is not
teaching you "game," but how to be an AFC. He uses his students' money to
get women and laughs that "AFCs pay my rent."

Old October 24th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:29:43 -0400, "Ray Gordon, creator of the
\"pivot\"" wrote:

I never said
she wasn't qualified, only that, as my charge states, she was hired
explicitly because she was female.

It would be hard to be a former US Woman's Chess Champion without
being female, I suppose. She also wrote a well received chess
publication of the traditional, paper non-self-published variety,
which probably counted for something.

BTW, was your resume on file at USCF at the time she was being hired?
Old October 24th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

I never said
she wasn't qualified, only that, as my charge states, she was hired
explicitly because she was female.

It would be hard to be a former US Woman's Chess Champion without
being female, I suppose.
She also wrote a well received chess
publication of the traditional, paper non-self-published variety,
which probably counted for something.

Towards an internet job? She wrote a book called "chess BITCH."

I have eight years experience as an internet publisher, working from
scratch, without the type of machine that USCF could convert into a
goldmine.

None of this has anything to do with the retaliation claim, of course. You
guys haven't seen the e-mails yet.

BTW, was your resume on file at USCF at the time she was being hired?

They never solicited resumes for the job. They created it just for her, or
so they said.

Old October 24th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Based on the information that I have, including what you have provided,
the USCF made the best choice.

Old October 24th 06, 10:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

Based on the information that I have, including what you have provided,
the USCF made the best choice.

NO men were interviewed for this job. Not ONE. The issue here is equal
OPPORTUNITY, not someone saying after the fact what they may or may not have
done.

This also has *nothing* to do with the retaliation claim.

Old October 25th 06, 01:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

How many MEN were interviewed for her job?

perhaps they didn't want your resume because
they wanted a real man to apply?

Perhaps she was hired because she is a high
profile individual who can bring more publicity
to the USCF. You better start contact the courts
for all those pro athlete sponsership contracts that
you didnt get...

Old October 25th 06, 01:23 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess,rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Default STUPID NOTICE: Bray howls at the moon again

Supid is as stupid does eh Gordon? Since you are not an applicant for the
job, and not a member, what gives you standing ?

"Ray Gordon, creator of the "pivot"" wrote in message
[...]

From Parker v. Google, E.D.Pa. #04-cv-3918

"appointment of counsel was unwarranted given Parker's abilities as a
writer and presenter of arguments"
From Page 6 of the ruling in Parker v. University of Pennsylvania,
#04-3688, Third Circuit Court Of Appeals.

Old October 25th 06, 01:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis

How many MEN were interviewed for her job?

perhaps they didn't want your resume because
they wanted a real man to apply?

They interviewed no men. The job was created especially for her.

Perhaps she was hired because she is a high
profile individual who can bring more publicity
to the USCF. You better start contact the courts
for all those pro athlete sponsership contracts that
you didnt get...

This isn't a scholarship.

What's this have to do with my retaliation claim again?