Old October 25th 06, 09:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Improve your chess in 7 days or less

How the heck do tournament competitors and top-rated players get so
darned good at chess? Well, I can tell you that the really good chess
players (the one's with the 2200 ratings) didn't get that good by
accident!
They had to study & practice extremely hard to get to where they are
today. Most likely, they've studied chess strategies for years and
have played hundreds (perhaps even thousands of games) to obtain the
level of experience that they have today.
So, in order for ordinary people like you and me to get "good" at
chess, we would have to go through years of training, expensive
lessons, reading books, and trial & error.
I'm not claiming that you're going to become the next Kasparov over
night, but I can tell you that these strategies work.
http://chesscua.blogspot.com/#

Old October 25th 06, 10:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

25.10.2006 10:48, :

So, in order for ordinary people like you and me to get "good" at
chess, we would have to go through years of training, expensive
lessons, reading books, and trial & error.
I'm not claiming that you're going to become the next Kasparov over
night, but I can tell you that these strategies work.
http://chesscua.blogspot.com/#

Ah, come on! You are too modest! Why don't you mention that it increases
the size of the penis as well and helps losing weight at the same time??
And people would enjoy the increased playing strength much more, if they
didn't have to spoil all their time on their jobs. So, you might
consider adding a well and guaranteed working Get-Rich-Quick strategy as
well. The benefit would be just great!

Greetings,
Ralf

Old October 31st 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Ralf Callenberg wrote:
Ah, come on! You are too modest! Why don't you mention that it
increases the size of the penis as well and helps losing weight at
the same time??

Because there's no point having a big penis if you're a chess player:
you'll never get close enough to a woman to use it, no matter how much
weight you lose.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Homicidal Poetic Tool (TM): it's like
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ a hammer but it's in verse and it