Old November 4th 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default free chess book for exchanging links

Would anyone with a chess related website like to exchange links with
mine? If so, go to www.chesspuzzlebook.com and click on the "chess
links" tab and send a request to the email address listed. If we
exchange links then I'll send you a FREE PDF copy of my new book,
"Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player, Vol.1" (a $3.95 value) This
offer may expire in 30 days.

Thanks,

Kevin Houston
http://www.chesspuzzlebook.com/

"If you see a good move, look again, it may actually be a blunder"

Old November 4th 06, 08:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On 2006-11-04, aachess wrote:
Would anyone with a chess related website like to exchange links with
mine? If so, go to www.chesspuzzlebook.com and click on the "chess
links" tab and send a request to the email address listed. If we
exchange links then I'll send you a FREE PDF copy of my new book,
"Chess Puzzles for the Casual Player, Vol.1" (a $3.95 value) This
offer may expire in 30 days.

If the site is worth linking to, I'll link to it; if not, I won't.

For the book to be worth anything to me, it would have to be in
something other than PDF, preferably HTML.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson http://cfaj.freeshell.org
Author: