Old December 1st 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default GetClub Chess Game improved

Now playing with Beginner Level will be quite Tough.

Just play with Beginner and Easy Level and I am sure they will beat you
like carrot.

Do not play with higher levels, Only if you have lot of time try higher
Levels.

The game has been improved to make better moves.

Beginner will play tough
Easy very Tough
Normal & Master (Only if you have lot of time.)

Play a game at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Bye
Sanny

Old December 1st 06, 12:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

hmmm, I played White at beginner level:

1.e4 Nf6 2.e5 Nd5 3.d4 d6 4.Nf3 dxe5 5.Nxe5 Qd6 6.Bc4 c5 7.Qf3

Even for the beginner level, you need a lot of time, 'cause it sure
takes your program long to think up a move. And I doubt it are good
moves he makes. I mean... 1.e4 Nf6?? and bringing the queen out this
early? I'm just a beginning player, but these moves really don't look
good. He is now already thinking for about 5 mins. What the hell is
taking him so long!?!?

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Old December 1st 06, 01:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On 1 dec, 13:58, "tOmmetje" wrote:
hmmm, I played White at beginner level:

1.e4 Nf6 2.e5 Nd5 3.d4 d6 4.Nf3 dxe5 5.Nxe5 Qd6 6.Bc4 c5 7.Qf3

The game continues:

7...Be6 Nc3 and now it's thinking about its 8th move. It took your
program 30 MINUTES to think about 2 moves at the beginning level!!!!

Your program is TOTAL CRAP!!

Old December 1st 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

tOmmetje wrote:
hmmm, I played White at beginner level:

1.e4 Nf6 2.e5 Nd5 3.d4 d6 4.Nf3 dxe5 5.Nxe5 Qd6 6.Bc4 c5 7.Qf3

Even for the beginner level, you need a lot of time, 'cause it sure
takes your program long to think up a move. And I doubt it are good
moves he makes. I mean... 1.e4 Nf6??

It turns out that 1.e4 Nf6 isn't actually a bad opening. It's named
after Alexander Alekhine, so it can't be all that terrible. :-)

The idea is that Black tempts White into building up a large centre
that turns out not to be all that strong. But Black has to play very
accurately or things can go horribly wrong for him! Definitely not
recommended for beginners but it might be instructive to see how you
lose when playing it a couple of times.

and bringing the queen out this early?

That part is not good.

I'm just a beginning player

I think you played the opening rather well, there. Well-co-ordinated
development and a nice attack on f7 (and d5). Of course, you were
helped by your opponent's weak play but it's good that you can take
advantage of it so well.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Dangerous Boss (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ middle manager but it could explode
Old December 1st 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

We are still playing now!! Although i'm way too lazy to bother noting
everything down. We are down to a rook/rook endgame with pawns. i still
have 5 pawns left, my oppponent 3. And his last five or so moves we
Kc8-b8-c8-b8-c8... That says enough, doesn't it?

On 1 dec, 14:29, David Richerby wrote:
tOmmetje wrote:
hmmm, I played White at beginner level:

1.e4 Nf6 2.e5 Nd5 3.d4 d6 4.Nf3 dxe5 5.Nxe5 Qd6 6.Bc4 c5 7.Qf3

Even for the beginner level, you need a lot of time, 'cause it sure
takes your program long to think up a move. And I doubt it are good
moves he makes. I mean... 1.e4 Nf6??It turns out that 1.e4 Nf6 isn't actually a bad opening. It's named

after Alexander Alekhine, so it can't be all that terrible. :-)

The idea is that Black tempts White into building up a large centre
that turns out not to be all that strong. But Black has to play very
accurately or things can go horribly wrong for him! Definitely not
recommended for beginners but it might be instructive to see how you
lose when playing it a couple of times.

Hmm, this is new to me. But I'm no expert in opening theory and that
knight move just doesn't look to great.

and bringing the queen out this early?That part is not good.

At least I was right on something ;-)

I'm just a beginning player

I think you played the opening rather well, there. Well-co-ordinated
development and a nice attack on f7 (and d5). Of course, you were
helped by your opponent's weak play but it's good that you can take
advantage of it so well.

Dave.

Thanks for the compliment! :-D

Old December 1st 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Hmmm, after each and every move my oppenent makes, it says:

I am winning boy.
!!! Ha Ha Ha !!!
Computers will rule humans!!
Are you a man? I hate man. (should be men btw)
!! My Army is Better !!

Right... just remove that!!

Old December 1st 06, 02:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On 1 dec, 13:08, "Sanny" wrote:
Now playing with Beginner Level will be quite Tough.

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Just play with Beginner and Easy Level and I am sure they will beat you
like carrot.

The beginner level lost against me...

Do not play with higher levels, Only if you have lot of time try higher
Levels.

Do not play at any level, unless you have at least 1,5 HOUR the time (I
played at the beginning level)

The game has been improved to make better moves.

It was the first game I ever played against your computer, so if it now
makes better moves, I really don't want to know how badly it SUCKED
before...

Beginner will play tough
Easy very Tough
Normal & Master (Only if you have lot of time.)

Play a game at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Bye
Sanny

Dude, just please, please, PLEASE shoot yourself through the head!!!
Your game utterly SUCKS ASS!!! It needed 1.5 hours to think up a bunch
of terrible moves. It moved its king from b8 to c8 and back like 5
times after which it moves it to a7 only so it could start moving its
rook from a8 to h8 a couple of times.
Furthermore, it didn't feel like resigning after I had a queen, a rook
and two pawns agaisnt his lonely king. It only surrendered after I was
one move away from making a second king. So again, please shoot
yourself or--which is the next best thing--just never post here again
anymore... ever!!

Old December 2nd 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Dude, just please, please, PLEASE shoot yourself through the head!!!
Your game utterly SUCKS ASS!!! It needed 1.5 hours to think up a bunch

Ofcourse if one want to play a game he should have 1-2 Hours of free
time.

Earlier the game was fast but weak. Now it makes moves that are quite
strong.

Your game was not recorded So We cannot view them. You need to login
and then you can play with Human opponents or Computer as your Choice.

Bye
Sanny

Old December 2nd 06, 04:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Ofcourse if one want to play a game he should have 1-2 Hours of free time.

That doesn't make any sense whatsoever....

Earlier the game was fast but weak. Now it makes moves that are quite
strong.

It still is week.

Your game was not recorded So We cannot view them. You need to login
and then you can play with Human opponents or Computer as your Choice.

Yeah right. That's a good excuse. The game wasn't recorded, soyou can't
prove anything.

Old December 2nd 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

"Sanny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Now playing with Beginner Level will be quite Tough.

Just play with Beginner and Easy Level and I am sure they will beat you
like carrot.

It goes to sleep on the beginner level after 4 moves!!
Playing black, I played ...g6, Bg7, d6, and a6-- it never made a 5th move!

You need CLOCKS on this bot to keep it from taking all day to move! If you
are trying to win by boring human opponents to death by waiting, you have
succeeded! It plays poorly, also!