Old December 12th 06, 07:22 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Chess Game Analysis of my best Game.

Here is a Game I won against Beginner Level. I played thinking a lot on
each move thats why I was able to beat it. These are the best Moves I
could have Made.

Can someone Analyze any mistake in my Game. I played White against
Beginner Level

[White: Sanny (Myself) ]
[Black: Beginner Level (GetClub.com) ]
[Game Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html ]
[Recorded Game:
http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...494&game=Chess ]
[Date Played: 2006-12-09 01:28:10 ]

1. e4 e6
2. d4 d5
3. e5 c5
4. Nf3 Nc6
5. c3 cxd4
6. cxd4 Bd7
7. a3 Be7
8. b4 Qb6
9. Bb2 a5
10. b5 Na7
11. a4 Rc8
12. Bc3 Nh6
13. Bd3 Nf5
14. Bxf5 exf5
15. O-O O-O
16. Qd3 f6
17. exf6 Rxf6
18. Re1 Bd6
19. Ne5 Be6
20. f4 Qc7
21. Kh1 h6
22. Rc1 Bxe5
23. dxe5 Rff8
24. Nd2 Rf7
25. Nb3 Qc4
26. Qxc4 Rxc4
27. Nxa5 Rxf4
28. Nb3 g6
29. Bd4 b6
30. Bxb6 Re4
31. Bxa7 Rxa7
32. Re1 Rc4
33. a5 Rb7
34. a6 Rxb5
35. a7 Rxb3
36. a8=Q+ Rc8
37. Qa6 Kf7
38. Rec1 Re8
39. Rc7+ Kg8
40. Qa7 g5
41. Qa4 Rbb8
42. Qc6 g4
43. h3 gxh3
44. gxh3 f4
45. Kg2 h5
46. h4 Bf7
47. Rg1 Be6
48. Kf3+ Bg4+
49. Kxf4 Rb4+
50. Kg3 Rb3+
51. Kh2 Rh3+
52. Kg2 Rb8
53. Qg6+ Kf8 (Black Resigns.)

And I Won the Game With White Pieces. I would like to know any mistake
I made in the Game, I thought a lot before making each move. Since I am
not a strong player and do not know all techniques of Chess. It would
be nice if one could point mistakes in my game play

Bye
Sanny

Old December 13th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis
SBD SBD is offline

Hello Sanny.

I would be quite happy to analyze your game, or any other games, at the
rate of $10 per game. Fee negotiable for large batches of games.

Dr. Steven B. Dowd
Chess Problemist, Journalist, and Teacher
Author - Dr. D.'s Check-Up, Chess Life Online, http://www.uschess.org

Old December 13th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

SBD wrote:
Hello Sanny.

I would be quite happy to analyze your game, or any other games, at the
rate of $10 per game. Fee negotiable for large batches of games.

Dr. Steven B. Dowd
Chess Problemist, Journalist, and Teacher
Author - Dr. D.'s Check-Up, Chess Life Online, http://www.uschess.org

LOL
too funny!

I don't ask for analysis, just talk to Zed. He will "learn" over time
as his querry table bases become more involved with cross referencing.

http://tinyurl.com/s8ws3

Rob

Old December 14th 06, 05:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

SBD wrote:
Hello Sanny.

I would be quite happy to analyze your game, or any other games, at the
rate of $10 per game. Fee negotiable for large batches of games.

It looks like Chess players do not visit these places only Money Making
giants and politicians visit rec.chess.analysis

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://www.GetClub.com

Old December 14th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis
SBD SBD is offline

On Dec 13, 11:01 pm, "Sanny" wrote:

.It looks like Chess players do not visit these places only Money Making
giants and politicians visit rec.chess.analysis

Bye
Sanny

It appears that GetClub.com is a site that is designed to earn you
money; why should you get free advice to advance your business when you
supposedly charge others to do the same?

BTW, my original post was a joke; in 15 minutes you could download 10
engines that could analyze that game for you.

Old December 14th 06, 05:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

It appears that GetClub.com is a site that is designed to earn you
money; why should you get free advice to advance your business when you
supposedly charge others to do the same?

You can play unlimited games for Free at GetClub.
at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Free game Restrictions.

1. Only Beginner Level is allowed unlimited.
2. You do not get Ratings for Free Games
3. Your Game is not recorded.

You can play 30 Recorded games with Ratings for free if you want to
play Higher Levels you need to purchase once your Quota of 30 Games is
over. Moreover you get Prizes every Month which you can use to play
more games.

Bye
Sanny

Old December 16th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On 2006-12-14, Sanny wrote:

It appears that GetClub.com is a site that is designed to earn you
money; why should you get free advice to advance your business when you
supposedly charge others to do the same?

You can play unlimited games for Free at GetClub.

Now, I cannot play any games; your program crashes Firefox whenever
I try to log in.

--
Chris F.A. Johnson http://cfaj.freeshell.org
Author:
Old December 16th 06, 07:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

You can play unlimited games for Free at GetClub.

Now, I cannot play any games; your program crashes Firefox whenever
I try to log in.

I just used Firefox to play a game. May be you were having lots of
other sites open while opening the chess game. Try to have no more than
2-3 browsers open when playing the game. As game needs your CPU to
play.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://www.Getclub.com/Chess.html

Old December 16th 06, 08:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:

Now, I cannot play any games; your program crashes Firefox whenever
I try to log in.

To be fair to Sanny [1] if Firefox crashes, Firefox has a bug. But then
I guess you know that.

NOTE:
[1] Why anyone should be fair to Sanny is questionable, as he is not
fair to people who don't want his constant spam and his insistence on
using a newsgroup to convey a message to one person.

--
Dave (from the UK)

It is always of the form:

http://witm.sourceforge.net/ (Web based Mathematica front end)