Old December 24th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,soc.culture.magyar

Default Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole Story

I am considering writing a book entitled: Zsuzsa and Me: The Whole
Story

In all these past twenty years, I have only told two or three people
what really happened between me and her. I have kept quiet about it all
these years to protect her and her family.

Now that it is apparent that it will be a hard election campaign, I
guess I will have to tell the story anyway, so I might as well try to
make some money at it.

I would like your opinion as to whether I should write this book. It
will be a very seamy, hot story, which is why I am not sure whether I
should really write it.

There will be lots of chess in it, too. I will need ChessBase 8.0 or
9.0 because there will be a lots of chess games interwoven in the story
and I will need to be able to print the games and the diagrams.

Can anybody provide me with ChessBase?

Should I, or should I not, write the story?

Your opinions please.

Old December 24th 06, 04:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,soc.culture.magyar

Default The Whole Story: 5 girls and me

samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan

My other dream is to **** Shahade, Zatonskih, Lahno, Skripchenko and
Kosteniuk at the same time to see who would cum first. Beatriz
Lesbianello can be the referee. She can warm the girls up for me.

Old December 24th 06, 12:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,soc.culture.magyar

In order to write this book, I need ChessBase 8.0 or better.

I just need it to make the diagrams easily. I do not need the 3.5
million games. I already have the games I need.

ChessBase 9.0 costs 159.90 Euros, or about $200. If somebody will loan
me the disk, I will give it back when I finish the book or, at the
longest, within two months.

Old December 24th 06, 12:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,soc.culture.magyar

samsloan wrote:
In order to write this book, I need ChessBase 8.0 or better.

I just need it to make the diagrams easily. I do not need the 3.5
million games. I already have the games I need.

ChessBase 9.0 costs 159.90 Euros, or about $200. If somebody will loan
me the disk, I will give it back when I finish the book or, at the
longest, within two months.

Sam Sloan

And, you will also get a free copy of the book, complete with pictures!

Old December 24th 06, 04:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,soc.culture.magyar

Samsloan

I don't know why you would not just use free chess software like chess
diagrams. It is freeware and if I remember correctly it saves a chess
board position into a gif file, which is easy for website or book
reproduction.

Just a thought.... Would like to hear your stories.

Shrop.

Old December 24th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,soc.culture.magyar

Shropshire wrote:
Samsloan

I don't know why you would not just use free chess software like chess
diagrams. It is freeware and if I remember correctly it saves a chess
board position into a gif file, which is easy for website or book
reproduction.

Just a thought.... Would like to hear your stories.

Shrop.

Thank you.

My book will contain well over one hundred chess diagrams, so I need a
diagram maker that works quickly and easily, with a click of the mouse,
like ChessBase does.

Does this diagram maker have that capability? Where can I find it?

Thank you again.

Old December 25th 06, 04:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,soc.culture.magyar

samsloan wrote:
Shropshire wrote:
Samsloan

I don't know why you would not just use free chess software like chess
diagrams. It is freeware and if I remember correctly it saves a chess
board position into a gif file, which is easy for website or book
reproduction.

Just a thought.... Would like to hear your stories.

Shrop.

Thank you.

My book will contain well over one hundred chess diagrams, so I need a
diagram maker that works quickly and easily, with a click of the mouse,
like ChessBase does.

Does this diagram maker have that capability? Where can I find it?

Thank you again.

Sam Sloan

Here are a few freeware programs. The one i use is called chess
diagrams. It is simple and effective.
http://www.enpassant.dk/chess/diaeng.htm

If you have any other questions just email me.

Peace.
Shrop.

Old December 25th 06, 05:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,soc.culture.magyar

Shropshire wrote:
samsloan wrote:
Shropshire wrote:
[...]

You're all scumbags. I asked for a free chessbase program and all of
you cheap *******s want to show me free websites. I want chessbase 9. I
want you to buy it for me. Do you get it? If you can do it then ****
off. You all sound like Marcus Roberts.

Old December 26th 06, 08:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis,soc.culture.magyar

I've already heard the story. You beat off on Zsu's pillow and got
kicked out
of her parents house. You quickly left the country before they
arrested you
for exposing yourself to a series of 13 year-old children. End of
Story.

samsloan wrote:
I am considering writing

Your opinions please.