Old August 28th 03, 07:50 PM
Nomen Nescio

Default RTTP: King Leo

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway.
No effort was made to verify the identity of the sender.

Since I play the Chigorin Defense to 1.d4 and the nimzowitsch
Defense to 1.e4 I answer 1.Nc3 with 1...Nc6
Leopold

You should expect only the worst moves from patzers, and with both
colours. 1...a5! improves your choice considerably.
"Werner" M. Houlsby

Old August 29th 03, 06:09 AM
King Leopold

Default King Leo

I think that I would even surprise myself if I ever played such a move as
Leopold