Old February 11th 07, 06:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Correction ## New version of ChessDB (enhanced Scid)

Dave (from the UK) wrote:
I've made a new release of ChessDB

http://chessdb.sourceforge.net/

the chess database which is an enhanced version of Scid.

I'm aware of a silly bug I introduced there. Also the link I provided
for one file was incorrect.

Please see

http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ease_id=485712

for ChessDB-3.6.12-beta-8

Although this is an a package marked "unstable-for-testing" it should be
stable. There are however one thing on the menu - the interface to ICC
and FICS, which are not functional. Also some of the language
translations are incomplete, so I am not considering it a stable release
until such things are fixed,

--
Dave (from the UK)

It is always of the form: