Old February 23rd 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Any (drawing) chances for white?

i have to finish this position in March, a game i played at my club and
broke off after 4 hrs. The game started with 2 hrs each and after 35 moves
45 min extra.
I have 43 min left and my opponent 38 min.
This is the position:

white: pawns on a2-c4-g2-h2
rook on d1
queen on h4
king on h1

black: pawns on a6-f6-g7-h6
rook on e5
queen on b4
king on h7

Black to move.......i'd be content with a draw.....

greetings
Ricardo