Old March 4th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Mr Phil Email helped GetClub Chess

I was going through old mails 3 months back and I found an Email from
Mr Phil. That time I just read it fast in 10 seconds but yesterday I
read it giving it 1/2 an hour time to Mr Phils email.

Chess Game at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Mr Phil wrote many things to improve the Chess game. On going along Mr
Phil advices I changed the lookout of the Website.

Best thing was to remove unwanted things.

I appriciate his suggestions and hope I have improved atleast 50% of
what he suggested.

Now http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html looks very easy to play. earlier
people used to wonder where to start the game.

Soon I will invest in Paid Advertising. So that everytime atleast 25
visitors are online and you get enough Human opponents to play with.

But before that many things have to be done so that the money is not
wasted but I altleast getback What I invest in Paid Advertising.

Your Suggestions are welcome and with your Suggestions I hope I will
give you a better Chess game to play with.

Bye
Sanny