Old March 18th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Please Analyze this new Game.

Here is a game between me and GetClub which I won. What do you say
about this game.

White Myself
Black Beginner

Played at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

1.e2-e4 e7-e6
2.d2-d4 d7-d5
3.e4xd5 e6xd5
4.c2-c4 Bf8-b4+
5.Bc1-d2 Qd8-e7+
6.Qd1-e2 Bb4xd2+
7.Nb1xd2 Qe7xe2+
8.Bf1xe2 d5xc4
9.Be2xc4 Ng8-f6
10.Ng1-f3 Ke8-g8
11.Nf3-e5 Bc8-e6
12.Bc4xe6 f7xe6
13.Ke1-g1 Nf6-d5
14.Nd2-e4 Nb8-c6
15.Ne5xc6 b7xc6
16.Ne4-c5 Rf8-f6
17.Ra1-e1 g7-g6
18.Nc5xe6 Ra8-e8
19.Ne6-c5 O-O-O
20.Re1-e5 Kg8-h8
21.Rf1-c1 a7-a5
22.Nc5-e4 Rf6-f5
23.Rc1xc6 Nd5-b4
24.Rc6-c5 Rf5-f8
25.Re5-e7 Rc8-e8
26.Rc5xc7 Re8xe7
27.Rc7xe7 Nb4xa2
28.d4-d5 Na2-b4
29.d5-d6 Nb4-d5
30.Re7-e5 Nd5-b6
31.Re5xa5 Rf8-f4
32.f2-f3 h7-h6
33.Kg1-f2 Kh8-g7
34.Kf2-e3 Rf4-f5
35.Ra5-a7+ Rf5-f7
36.Ra7xf7+ Kg7xf7
37.Ke3-d4 Kf7-e6
38.b2-b4 Nb6-c8
39.Kd4-c5 g6-g5
40.b4-b5 h6-h5
41.b5-b6 Nc8xb6
42.Kc5xb6 g5-g4
43.Kb6-c6 g4xf3
44.Ne4-g5+ Ke6-f6
45.Ng5xf3 h5-h4
46.Kc6-c7 h4-h3
47.g2xh3 Kf6-f5
48.d6-d7 Kf5-f4
49.Nf3-d4 Kf4-e3
50.d7-d8 Ke3-f2
51.Qd8-g5 Kf2-f1
52.Qg5-g4 Kf1-f2
53.Qg4-e2+ Kf2-g1
54.Nd4-f3+ Kg1-h1
55.Qe2-f1 and Mate

I was having white pieces. while Beginner was Black. It took me lot of
moves to win Beginner Level. Can you suggest a faster win?

Bye
Sanny

Old March 18th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Correction 19th move by Black is R-c8.

Correct Move played was
19: Ne6-c5 R-c8

So all moves are as follows.

1.e2-e4 e7-e6