Old March 19th 07, 10:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Getclub Chess getting so much praise

GetClub Chess is being praised by everyone. Now even those who use to
say it is weak are praising it after playing it.

Have a look: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

I am happy that my programmers have removed all obstacles in the game.

Now it plays too fast as well as make best moves.

Those players who think they are still stronger than GetClub Chess,
show me the recorded games So that I can see how they loose to my
Program.

Still I feel there are 5 players who can still beat GetClub Chess and
they are

1. Nomorechess
2. Chrisf
3. Bob
4. Taylor Kingston
5. Zebediah

For other players they have to loose even with beginner Level, Ha Ha
Ha I am so happy with my program that I can't say.

Bye
Sanny

Old March 19th 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

"Sanny" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

This guy just doesnt give up. He must have a very thick skin.

:-)

Old March 19th 07, 12:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

This guy just doesnt give up. He must have a very thick skin.

If I give up GetClub would not have developed so strong. Hard work
always pays. That's why GetClub Chess keeps improving every month.

Have you played a Game at: http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

You will see a remarkable difference in its game play.

Bye
Sanny

Old March 19th 07, 01:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

"Terry" schreef in bericht
news

"Sanny" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

He likes to pat himself on the back a lot.
Maybe he should be in politics, instead of computergames. ;-)

Old March 19th 07, 02:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

This guy just doesnt give up. He must have a very thick skin.

:-)

He likes to pat himself on the back a lot.
Maybe he should be in politics, instead of computergames. ;-)

Its his constant Spamming that keeps people away. That and
the moronic web design of his site. Getclubbed is the
LAST place I would ever play chess. If I want to play a
game vs a weaker engine I would fire up fritz and lower it
to about 1600 playing strength.

J.Lohner

Old March 19th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

LAST place I would ever playchess. If I want to play a
game vs a weaker engine I would fire up fritz and lower it
to about 1600 playing strength.

What is the rating of Fritz?

GetClub Rating are as follows

Beginner: 1600
Easy: 1700
Normal: 1800
Master: 1900

Bye
Sanny

You can play Chess with Computer as well as Human opponents here.
And your Games are Recorded. http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Old March 20th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny wrote:

For other players they have to loose even with beginner Level, Ha Ha
Ha I am so happy with my program that I can't say.

Well this game played today at beginner level looks pretty poor - the
program leaves a piece en prise at move 5..

1. c4 e6 2. Nc3 Nf6 3. e4 Bb4 4. e5 c6 5. ef Qxf6 6. Nf3 Na6 7. Be2 h6
8. O-O Rh7 9. d4 Be7
10. Qc2 Qg6 11. Qxg6 fg 12. Bd3 Rh8 13. Bxg6+ Kf8 14. Ne5 d6 15. Nf7 Rg8
16. Re1 e5 17. de Be6
18. ed Bf6 19. Rxe6 Nc5 20. Rxf6 gxf6 21. Bxh6+ Rg7 22. Re1 Rc8 23. Re7
b6 24. Bxg7 Kxg7 25. d7 Nxd7
26. Nd6+ Kxg6 27. Nxc8 Ne5 28. Rxe5 fxe5 29. Nxa7 c5 30. Nc8 b5 Nxb5 31.
Kf6 32. a4 Ke6 33. Nb6 Ke7
34. a5 Ke8 35. a6 Kf8 36. a7 Kg7 37. a8=Q e4 38. Qxe4 Kf7 39. Nd6+ Kg8
40. Qg6+ 1-0
--
JA
Old March 20th 07, 12:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

"John Appleyard" schreef in bericht
Sanny wrote:

For other players they have to loose even with beginner Level, Ha Ha
Ha I am so happy with my program that I can't say.

Well this game played today at beginner level looks pretty poor - the
program leaves a piece en prise at move 5..

1. c4 e6 2. Nc3 Nf6 3. e4 Bb4 4. e5 c6 5. ef Qxf6 6. Nf3 Na6 7. Be2 h6 8.
O-O Rh7 9. d4 Be7
10. Qc2 Qg6 11. Qxg6 fg 12. Bd3 Rh8 13. Bxg6+ Kf8 14. Ne5 d6 15. Nf7 Rg8
16. Re1 e5 17. de Be6
18. ed Bf6 19. Rxe6 Nc5 20. Rxf6 gxf6 21. Bxh6+ Rg7 22. Re1 Rc8 23. Re7 b6
24. Bxg7 Kxg7 25. d7 Nxd7
26. Nd6+ Kxg6 27. Nxc8 Ne5 28. Rxe5 fxe5 29. Nxa7 c5 30. Nc8 b5 Nxb5 31.
Kf6 32. a4 Ke6 33. Nb6 Ke7
34. a5 Ke8 35. a6 Kf8 36. a7 Kg7 37. a8=Q e4 38. Qxe4 Kf7 39. Nd6+ Kg8 40.
Qg6+ 1-0
--
JA

But if you hadn't played like that, the engine would probably not have done
that.
So in fact it could very well be your fault the engine doesn't play at the
claimed elo-level. ;-)

Old March 20th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On Mar 19, 7:56 am, "Terry" wrote:
"Sanny" wrote in message

ups.com...

[...]

Program now will beat you like carrot in ten moves or less!
Much improved now. Nobody can handle this beast after
all latest improvements. Will smash GMs like cabbages.

-- vegetable bot