Old July 3rd 03, 09:55 PM
Richard Stanz

Default Blitz repertoire article?

"Ted" wrote in message ...
Some time ago (last year I think) on some website somebody wrote an article
or a series of articles describing a special repertoire for blitz chess. The
Accelerated Dragon was part of this repertoire. Now I can't find the site
anymore. If anybody knows what I am talking about, please post the URL.

TIA,
Ted

Not sure if its what you're looking for, but Silman wrote an article
calling the Accelerated Dragon the ideal blitz opening. I have a
link, but I can't get it to work. Maybe you can:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/wbcabli...lopening2.html

Regards,
Richard Stanz
Old July 3rd 03, 10:26 PM
Ted

"Richard Stanz" wrote

Not sure if its what you're looking for, but Silman wrote an article
calling the Accelerated Dragon the ideal blitz opening. I have a
link, but I can't get it to work. Maybe you can:

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/wbcabli...lopening2.html

Regards,
Richard Stanz

Thanks, Richard. You're right. Silman was the author. Unfortunately, your
link indeed doesn't work. I sent an email to Yeremy Silman via his website
asking him for the correct URL.

Ted