Old September 8th 03, 09:36 AM
Lars Balzer

Default Annotated game-databases

Hi all!

Perhapes you know my site:
http://www-user.rhrk.uni-kl.de/~balzer/chessgames.html
It is a collection of links which link to WWW-pages all around the
world where you can download chessgames in various formats (pgn, cbf,
cbv, nic,...) for free!

Within my next update I would like to put a new section "annotated
games" in it.
Therefore, I am searching for some sites which offer such material for
free download.
Any ideas?

ciao
Lars