Old August 9th 07, 03:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default More new opening theory in chess

Dear chess community,

I have more new opening theory in chess to share with the chess
community. This is not an advertisement. The new opening theory is
contained in my second book which I recently completed, but I am not
advertising the book. The book is available for free by download on
the internet. You don't even have to visit my website (which I am not
advertising) to view/download the book. The book containing new
opening theory in chess can be found he

http://www.geocities.com/jamesalanyo...ningtheory.pdf

There is no advertising in the book, and there is nothing for sale in
the book. I should mention that the book is in "publisher's cut"
format. Some of the page numbering is inconsistent, and the format of
one chapter is inconsistent with the formatting of the other chapters.

If you have any questions or comments, please post here, or send me a
personal email at .

Sincerely,
-James

www.geocities.com/jamesalanyork