Old August 10th 07, 10:20 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Chess Composition

Dear rec.games.chess.analysis,

I have a chess composition I'd like to submit to FIDE France for
review and possible award. Does anyone know the email address and/or
postal address to submit chess compositions to to be reviewed by
FIDE? I know they do review chess compositions, but I found nothing
on the FIDE website to help me in this regard. I attempted email
contact with FIDE, but have had no response so far. I think the FIDE
administrators and office staff are overworked and underpaid.

Sincerely,
-James Riechel
(penname: James Alan York)

www.geocities.com/jamesalanyork

Old August 18th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis
SBD SBD is offline

http://www.saunalahti.fi/~stniekat/pccc/index.htm