Old August 11th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess

Default Poor Sammy. Will he sleep on the floor again?

Now that our scammy sammy sloan is no longer a board member, where
will he sleep when he comes to a chess tournament? Will we find him
under some chess tables or will we find him in park benches? Bye bye
scammy sammy.

Old August 12th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.analysis,alt.chess
AL AL is offline

Sammy went from never-was to has-been in just one short year which he spent
as pariah.