Old July 3rd 03, 05:41 AM
santa

Default tactical drills

in my training school i was advised to go over tactics and tactics for
improving my play. were do i find some drills online.

sumting similar to CM exercises but with a bit more standard.

something like positions that have a nice combo leading to a win in the end
with me just having a hint to find it.

santa klaus

Old July 9th 03, 05:19 PM
Mike Leahy

"santa" wrote in message
in my training school i was advised to go over tactics and tactics for
improving my play. were do i find some drills online.

sumting similar to CM exercises but with a bit more standard.

something like positions that have a nice combo leading to a win in the

end
with me just having a hint to find it.

The Barking Dog tactics ebooks may be what you are looking for.
They're described at www.bookup.com/bod.htm

Mike Leahy
"The Database Man!"