Old August 24th 07, 03:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default LOL at this spammer

This spammer is incredible. How can one devote so much time for something
like that? I used to have a filter but changing the nick is effective, you
can't fight it. I mean - LOL. There's a life out there, spammer. LOL

Old August 24th 07, 07:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Bark! wrote:
This spammer is incredible. How can one devote so much time for
something like that? I used to have a filter but changing the nick
is effective, you can't fight it. I mean - LOL. There's a life out
there, spammer. LOL

I've no idea what you're talking about since I'm not receiving any
significant amount of spam in the group. But, as for the time issue,
computers are really good at doing boring things very quickly. The
exact reason that spam is so common is that it takes so little effort.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Psychotic Hilarious Dictator (TM):
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ it's like a totalitarian leader but