Old August 25th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Internet Chess Club

Hello,

If you're interested in playing chess online, then please join this new
Internet Chess Club:

http://www.chessdevil.com

This site is for sale... more info on http://www.chessdevil.com/info.html

The reason why I'm selling is because I don't have the time anymore for
further development of this website...

The website is working, but it could use some tweaks. It's not a hard job to
program on this website. It's build in PHP, and I think it would be an ideal
project to work on for a beginning or amateur PHP programmer!

Thanks!