Old August 27th 07, 11:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Game Corrected (2 more errors removed.)

Last time An error was corrected but that brought new errors. I feel
now all errors have been removed.

You can restart your game and complete them Quickly.

I played and saw the game is playing very fast and very strong moves.

So Sorry for troubles, Now you can have pleasent games at GetClub
Chess.

Still if any errors are found they will be removed immidietly.

Let me know your Experiences with new GetClub Game.

Bye
Sanny

Old August 27th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Let me know your Experiences with new GetClub Game.

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Here is the revised rating as per the game GetClub is playing Now.

Beginner: 1600
Easy: 1700
Notmal: 1800
Master: 1900
Advance: 2000.

I have added +200 Rating to the game play. As by various improvements
made in last 5 days the Games play rating has improved by +200. from
1400- 1600. (Beginner Level.)

Bye
Sanny

So, If you have a rating below 2000 you will find a tough challenge at
GetClub Chess.

Bye
Sanny

Old August 27th 07, 09:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

On Aug 27, 8:15 am, Sanny wrote:

Here is the revised rating as per the game GetClub is playing Now.

Beginner: 1600
Easy: 1700
Notmal: 1800
Master: 1900
Advance: 2000.

I have added +200 Rating to the game play. As by various improvements
made in last 5 days the Games play rating has improved by +200. from
1400- 1600. (Beginner Level.)

Wow! By making it neigh well impossible for the
likes of me, Taylor Kingston, or nearly-an-IM Innes
to play, Sanny has blown past us all and is now
hundreds of points stronger than everyone else on
the site. Incredible. What amazing improvements.
The program must now be so improved as to strike
fear in the hearts of all mortal men, including Bobby
Fischer. A Rook-odds match against Rybka is in
the cards, as I see it.

-- amazed bot

Old August 27th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

help bot wrote:
A Rook-odds match against Rybka is in
the cards, as I see it.

-- amazed bot

What do you think of Rybka's chances if it gave Sanny's program a queen
odds? Do you think Rybka could manage a draw, or do you think Sanny's
program might actually be able to win if Rybka started a queen down?

--
Dave (from the UK)

It is always of the form:

http://chessdb.sourceforge.net/ - a Free open-source Chess Database
Old August 28th 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Aug 27, 5:17 pm, "Dave (from the UK)" [email protected]
below.com wrote:
help bot wrote:

A Rook-odds match against Rybka is in
the cards, as I see it.

-- amazed bot

What do you think of Rybka's chances if it gave Sanny's program a queen
odds? Do you think Rybka could manage a draw, or do you think Sanny's
program might actually be able to win if Rybka started a queen down?

I think in the case of Rybka offering Queen odds, the
game would perhaps go as far as three or four moves
before one of the two programs would freeze up, making
the result unclear since Sanny's would perhaps still
retain a small material advantage. :D

-- help bot

Old August 28th 07, 07:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

below.com wrote:
help bot wrote:
A Rook-odds match against Rybka is in
the cards, as I see it.

-- amazed bot

What do you think of Rybka's chances if it gave Sanny's program a queen
odds? Do you think Rybka could manage a draw, or do you think Sanny's
program might actually be able to win if Rybka started a queen down?

I think in the case of Rybka offering Queen odds, the
game would perhaps go as far as three or four moves
before one of the two programs would freeze up, making
the result unclear since Sanny's would perhaps still
retain a small material advantage. :D

-- help bot

Have you play a game recently?

Bye
Sanny

Old August 29th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Aug 28, 1:25 am, Sanny wrote:

What do you think of Rybka's chances if it gave Sanny's program a queen
odds? Do you think Rybka could manage a draw, or do you think Sanny's
program might actually be able to win if Rybka started a queen down?

I think in the case of Rybka offering Queen odds, the
game would perhaps go as far as three or four moves
before one of the two programs would freeze up, making
the result unclear since Sanny's would perhaps still
retain a small material advantage. :D

-- help bot

Have you play a game recently?

As a matter of fact, I have played several games
lately. However, there is one site where I have not
been able to complete even a single game of late:
GetClub.com. It's buggy.

Right now, I am in the midst of a pleasant winning
streak, where even in those games where I unwisely
tried the Latvian Gambit and Faulkbeer Countergambit
(section B343, Kortchnoi and Zak "King's Gambit"),
I was lucky enough to survive "book" yet obviously
losing, positions. Part of this must be credited to my
opponents, which include Rob Mitchell among others;
bit part is a credit to my own *vast* experience with
defending losing positions. You could say that I am
one of the world's foremost authorities on winning
losing positions, I guess; my opponents like to call
it luck, but it is so persistent at times as to all but
dissolve the boundaries between luck and skill, IMO.

-- help bot

Old August 29th 07, 06:16 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

On Aug 29, 9:27 am, help bot wrote:
On Aug 28, 1:25 am, Sanny wrote:

[...]

I feel now thegame is alright, Yesterday Bonsai, Myself and Landon6544
played game. I found most moves were played in 10-20 Seconds.

I agree last 2 days the game was not playing correctly. Butnow it is
playing very strong and quite fast.

Old August 29th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer

Sanny wrote:

I played and saw the game is playing very fast and very strong moves.

Given you admit you are a weak player, how would you know what is a very
strong move?