Old September 11th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Chessbase 9 - Layout ?!!

I was trying different layouts on Chessbase9 for viewing Chess Media
Files. But now, I cannot get it back to the original layout with the
board in the left half; the notation window at the top right and the
Video and multimedia controls at the bottom right.
Help!!!!!
I could always go back to factory settings... but I do not want to loose
my other customizations for color, pieces, board etc.

Thanks much.
Locksley
Old September 14th 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer

On Sep 11, 4:35 am, "Locksley O. Young" wrote:
I was trying different layouts on Chessbase9 for viewing Chess Media
Files. But now, I cannot get it back to the original layout with the
board in the left half; the notation window at the top right and the
Video and multimedia controls at the bottom right.
Help!!!!!
I could always go back to factory settings... but I do not want to loose
my other customizations for color, pieces, board etc.

Thanks much.
Locksley

Just write on a paper your current settings. And again set them when
you reload the program.

Bye
Sanny