Old October 14th 07, 07:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Larry Kaufman Repertorie as White: Chess Advantage in Black and White

I have recently bought Kaufman' book and i am using many of his
suggestions as a base for a new White repertoire. I have already
played some of his suggestions with good results. I would like to open
an analytic discussion about the lines he presents in his book and
possibly play also games with people that are interested.

Here are the lines that i would like to practice:

- Bb5 sicilians.
- Spanish exchange or Scotch opening.
- French Tarrasch
- Caro kann Short system.
- Alekhine exchange.

I found that the book is well researched and all the opening choices
are very solid. Nonetheless i believe that some variations are more
drawish than the author suggests. I am a Candidate Master level
player.
Cheers to everyone.