Old November 4th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Free Prescription Assistance Provided By American Consultants Rx

Attention social workers,doctors,non profits,etc. Take advantage of a
program offered by American Consultants Rx that my agency has been
using for the past 3 years.ACRX is donating discount prescription
cards to organizations in need of providing prescription assistance to
those in need in the community.The cards give up to 60% off of the
prescription cost.My agency just received 2500 cards just in time to
help many people in the community during the holidays.Visit http://www.acirx.com
to download a free card or to order cards for your organization.