Old November 16th 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default EPD software

Can anyone suggest an EPD analysis software? Posibly that supports Rybka (or
Crafty). I founf epd2diag very old and odd looking.

Thanks for your answers

Old November 16th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Bark! a écrit :
Can anyone suggest an EPD analysis software? Posibly that supports Rybka (or
Crafty). I founf epd2diag very old and odd looking.

Thanks for your answers

Scid supports EPD and EPD annotation, even if not the best supported format.
http://prolinux.free.fr/scid

Old December 19th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Bookup 2000 Professional or the new Chess Openings Wizard Professional will
do EPD analysis with Rybka.

www.chessopeningssoftware.com