Old January 2nd 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default OT - Aquestion about chess.

I realize that this is OFF TOPIC. It is about posting a chess
question here in
the MI5 newsgroup. Should I ask this guy's permission or just go
ahead and
press my luck?
Seriously, how the f--- can I get rid of this guy. I am here to read
chess
topics not his BS. I hear about "killfiling" or something, but I do
not see
or know how to do this..... is there ANY hope..... PLEEEEZE!!!
Old January 3rd 08, 01:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

"vinci" wrote in message
I realize that this is OFF TOPIC. It is about posting a chess
question here in
the MI5 newsgroup. Should I ask this guy's permission or just go
ahead and
press my luck?
Seriously, how the f--- can I get rid of this guy. I am here to read
chess
topics not his BS. I hear about "killfiling" or something, but I do
not see
or know how to do this..... is there ANY hope..... PLEEEEZE!!!

There is nothing we ( the end user ) can do about it. He uses a different
send address
and subject line.

The isps need to do somthing.

Regards

Old January 3rd 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On Jan 3, 8:11*am, "Terry" wrote:
"vinci" wrote in message

I realize that this is OFF TOPIC. *It is about posting a chess
question here in
the MI5 newsgroup. *Should I ask this guy's permission or just go
ahead and
press my luck?
Seriously, how the f--- can I get rid of this guy. *I am here to read
chess
topics not his BS. *I hear about "killfiling" or something, but I do
not see
or know how to do this..... *is there ANY hope..... *PLEEEEZE!!!

There is nothing we ( the end user ) can do about it. He uses a different
send address
and subject line.

The isps need to do somthing.

Regards

maybe he has a brain parasite and will disappear...hopefully soon