Old March 4th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default How about a Baby Level at GetClub?

Now since I find many players are unable to win the Beginner Level I
am thinking to introduce a Baby Level which will play in just 2
seconds, And will play even weaker moves than Beginner Level.

As I find many people are unable to beat the Beginner Level.

What other modification you want. Are you still not satisfied with
GetClub Chess?

Do you want me to include Correspondence Game where players can make
each moves in 1 day.

How many feel there is a need of improvement. A few people say GetClub
is CRAP then what is Good can they tell me why they are the things
they dislike about GetClub.

Should I include the Baby Level?

Baby Level: 2-6 sec/ move
Beginner Level:: 5-10 sec/ move
Easy Level: 20-40 sec/ move

Please give your advices on how to improve GetClub further.

Bye
Sanny