Old May 26th 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc

Default CT-Art 3.0 not working on VISTA

I bought and downloaded CT-Art 3.0 from Convekta. But I am getting "Runtime
error 216 at 00002de0". Has anyone come accross this before.. and how do you
fix it?

Thanks much.
Locksley

Old May 26th 08, 06:47 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc

On Mon, 26 May 2008 05:12:10 GMT, "Locksley Young"
wrote:

I bought and downloaded CT-Art 3.0 from Convekta. But I am getting "Runtime
error 216 at 00002de0". Has anyone come accross this before.. and how do you
fix it?

Thanks much.
Locksley

http://chessok.com/doc/vista.htm

Maybe this will help. I don't know, I don't have the product, nor the
OS. If that doesn't work, it's probably best to contact Convekta
support ).

Tony
Old May 26th 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.misc

wrote:

I bought and downloaded CT-Art 3.0 from Convekta. But I am getting
"Runtime
error 216 at 00002de0". Has anyone come accross this before.. and how do
you
fix it?

Thanks much.
Locksley

http://chessok.com/doc/vista.htm

Maybe this will help. I don't know, I don't have the product, nor the
OS. If that doesn't work, it's probably best to contact Convekta
support ).

Tony

Thanks for your reply. I am on to them at . They are
giving me some thinks to try. Basically you need to turn off UAC before
installing and you must burn the downloaded files to a CD and install from
there.
Thanks again.

Cheers
locksley