Old September 16th 08, 09:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Today again game improve Twice

Today there was a lot of improvement. And I feel now even Beginner
Level will be very difficult to win.

Play a game with Beginner Level and see how strongly it plays now.

Today GetClub beat twice.

First time Beginner Win the game with Black pieces.

Then I tried Baby Level 2 sec / move vs Jester 3 sec / move.

And GetClub was ahead by "Knight & Bishop" but it ended as Draw as
GetClb was unable to win ending with "Knight & Bishop"

So I think now it would be a lot tougher to win the Beginner Level.

Do not play with Higher levels as lower Levels are much stronger now.
As now GetClub Tactics has been improved twice.

Bye
Sanny