Old December 14th 09, 03:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Unorthodox chess opening

Here's an unorthodox chess opening I played.

1.e4 Nf6

2.e5 Ne4

3.d3 Nxf2

4.Kxf2 Rg8

5.d4 g5

6.Qh5 d6

7.Qxh7 dxe5

8.Qxg8 Qxd4+

9.Ke1 ???

I don't know where black should move next.

Here's another one.

1.e4 Nf6

2.e5 Ne4

3.d3 Nxf2

4.Kxf2 Rg8

5.d4 g5

6.Nf3 g4

7.Ng5 h6

8.Nh7 Bg7

9.Qxg4 d6

Any analysis would be helpful.
Old December 14th 09, 03:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On 2009-12-14, greg wrote:
Here's an unorthodox chess opening I played.

1.e4 Nf6

2.e5 Ne4

3.d3 Nxf2

4.Kxf2 Rg8

5.d4 g5

6.Qh5 d6

7.Qxh7 dxe5

8.Qxg8 Qxd4+

9.Ke1 ???

I don't know where black should move next.

Resign.

Here's another one.

1.e4 Nf6

2.e5 Ne4

3.d3 Nxf2

4.Kxf2 Rg8

5.d4 g5

6.Nf3 g4

7.Ng5 h6

8.Nh7 Bg7

9.Qxg4 d6

A little better than the previous game, but not much.

Any analysis would be helpful.

What compensation do you think you have for the piece?

--
Chris F.A. Johnson http://cfajohnson.com
Author: =======================
Old December 14th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On Dec 13, 10:27*pm, greg wrote:
Here's an unorthodox chess opening I played.

1.e4 Nf6

2.e5 Ne4

3.d3 Nxf2

4.Kxf2 Rg8

5.d4 *g5

6.Qh5 d6

7.Qxh7 dxe5

8.Qxg8 Qxd4+

9.Ke1 *???

I don't know where black should move next.

Here's another one.

1.e4 Nf6

2.e5 Ne4

3.d3 Nxf2

4.Kxf2 Rg8

5.d4 g5

6.Nf3 g4

7.Ng5 h6

8.Nh7 *Bg7

9.Qxg4 d6

Any analysis would be helpful.

On the second game, black should play 6.h6. its better than g4

There really isn't much compensation for the knight except that white
can't castle. The goal is to try to make it easier to attack the king
by making it move to the f2 square.