Old December 22nd 09, 04:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Computer analysis of a chess game

Hello,

Do you know any computer program which would analyse my game, move by move
and assign computer's opinion about the position on the board after every
move?

I would like to know where in my game I made mistakes, even small ones.

Thank you

Polon

Old December 22nd 09, 05:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Polon wrote:
Hello,

Do you know any computer program which would analyse my game, move by
move and assign computer's opinion about the position on the board after
every move?

I would like to know where in my game I made mistakes, even small ones.

Almost all of the commercial ones will do that either as blunder check
or full annotation. There are some quirks but the analysis is useful at
least as an indication of where to look deeper.

Try Fritz or Shredder (I prefer the latter).

Regards,
Martin Brown