Old January 3rd 10, 12:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default another win using the Advanced Kadas Openning

Although I found this game very sloppy ( with many mistakes on both
sides) I was very happy with the outcome because the opponent was
rated over 2000!

1.c4 h5 2. d4 h4 3. e4 h3 4. Nxh3 d5 5. cxd5 Bxh3 6. gxh3 Nf6 7. Nc3
c6 8. Qa4 b5 9. Qb3 a6 10. dxc6 Qxd4 11. Be3 Qe5 12. f3 Nxc6 13. O-O-O
e6 14. f4 Qc7 15. e5 Nd7 16. Bg2 Rc8 17. Kb1 Na5 18. Nxb5 axb5 19.
Qxb5 Rd8 20. Rc1 Rb8 21. Rxc7 Rxb5 22. Rd1 Ba3 23. Bc1 Nb6 24. Ka1 Bc5
25. Bd2 Bd4 26. Bc1 Bc5 27. Bf1 Rb4 28. Rxc5 Nb7 29. Rc7 Nd5 30. Bg2
Nxc7 0-1
Old January 3rd 10, 01:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis
sd sd is offline

On Jan 3, 6:38*am, anne wrote:
*Although I found this game very sloppy ( with many mistakes on both
sides) I was very happy with the outcome because the opponent was
rated over 2000!

In which alternate universe?
Old January 4th 10, 11:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On Jan 4, 12:02*am, sd wrote:
On Jan 3, 6:38*am, anne wrote:

*Although I found this game very sloppy ( with many mistakes on both
sides) I was very happy with the outcome because the opponent was
rated over 2000!

In which alternate universe?

Alice in Wonderland.
www.queenalice.com
Old January 4th 10, 12:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

It seems like once you moved pawn to H-5 some one would move their pawn
to H-6 to stop you..

good game

where do you play at on line ?

Old January 5th 10, 11:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On Jan 4, 11:21*pm, (SAT W-7) wrote:
It seems like once you moved pawn to H-5 some one would move their pawn
to H-6 to stop you..

good game

where do you play at on line ?

It strange but most players hate moving the pawn to H-6 because it
wastes time. Most players seem to want to play their planned openning
and H-6 spoils their plans.
I play online mainly on www.queenalice.com

Old January 5th 10, 09:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis
sd sd is offline

On Jan 4, 5:08*am, anne wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:02*am, sd wrote: On Jan 3, 6:38*am, anne wrote:

*Although I found this game very sloppy ( with many mistakes on both
sides) I was very happy with the outcome because the opponent was
rated over 2000!

In which alternate universe?

Alice in Wonderland.www.queenalice.com

Does anyone know if this is a reputable site or is it one of those
"subtract 500 points from the rating to get USCF/ELO"?
Old January 5th 10, 09:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default another win using the Advanced Kadas Opening

cool website , BUT i can not do anything but read the stuff because my
webtv sucks , it is not a real computer..
I did like the 3 chess boards on the main page and i wish i could
watch the games .

You are right the people who play you when you push the H-pawn do not
want to move their pawn because it messes up their opening ..That is how
you win because they do not know what to do when you do that opening...

i need to rest more before work and i do not feel like working but i
have too.....

by by

some day i need to buy a real computer ....but then again i need to buy
a lot of stuff..ha ha...

nite

Old January 5th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

I just went to the website again so i can save it and those 3 chess
boards , the pieces have been moved so i guess i can watch it , just
click on website , then hit back button to come back here and then click
website again...I can not watch it live but just keep going back and
forth.

But i do not have the time because i need more rest..I am going to go
look one more time before i go off line.....

Old January 9th 10, 01:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Hey if you go to " Misc Chess "
My Ivan computer is playing Sanny's GC computer ...
Mine is a commercial Excalibur machine and Sanny's is his own chess
program and we have played them before and Ivan usually wins .
I think GC won one game and i think they have had a draw too ....

They are pretty even ....

Sanny who lives in India and i live in Seattle area tries to move
morning and night and i try to do the same ..So the games go quick but
some times Sanny can not get the move out ..
But still the games do not take forever..