Old February 13th 10, 03:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Sicilian Nimzowitsch variation.

I traded a knight for a pawn just to see what would happen, but this
is not the way this opening is usually played.

In the games I played, black gets control of the center with their
pawns, but white wins anyway. Maybe black could win.

I don't know because I'm still playing with this.

1.e4 c5

2.Nf3 Nf6

3.e5 Ng4

4.h3 Nxe5

5.Nxe5 Qc7

6.Nf3 Nc6

Old February 22nd 10, 05:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis
sd sd is offline

On Feb 12, 9:35*pm, greg wrote:
*I traded a knight for a pawn just to see what would happen, but this
is not the way this opening is usually played.

In the games I played, *black gets control of the center with their
pawns, *but white wins anyway. *Maybe black could win.

I don't know because I'm still playing with this.

1.e4 *c5

2.Nf3 *Nf6

3.e5 * *Ng4

4.h3 * *Nxe5

5.Nxe5 *Qc7

6.Nf3 * *Nc6

As someone else tried to explain here before, and I think to you, this
piece for a pawn idea in the opening is just plain bad. You can play
with this till the cows come home, you are down a piece. The game is
lost.