Old April 19th 10, 07:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Wiki for Posting Chess Analysis

Please allow me to quickly bring to your attention a wiki where you
can post your own analysis of chess openings, middlegames, and
openings.
The Final Theory of Chess Wiki is an online encyclopedia of chess
opening theory that anyone can edit.
http://finaltheoryofchess.game-serve....php/Main_Page

My formal academic training is in the social sciences (B.A. Economics,
M.S. Rural Sociology (May 2010)). I say this because I want to point
out that I see a great potential in online collaborative communities
and the concept of Commons-based Peer Production to aid in elaborating
chess theory.

Everyone is welcome (and encouraged) to request a login to edit the
wiki. The wiki is still relatively young (7 months) but it already has
approximately 1,850 wiki pages. I hope that many of you will find this
wiki to be a convenient place to publish your own analysis and to
build upon each others'.

Gary M. Danelishen
Webmaster | Final Theory of Chess Wiki Project
http://finaltheoryofchess.com/default.aspx
http://finaltheoryofchess.game-serve....php/Main_Page