Old April 30th 10, 11:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default How to play 1.e4 g6 and win in 18 moves.

Here is a game where I played g6 as black and won in 18 moves.

1.e4 g6

2.d4 f5

3.exf5 e5

4.dxe5 Nc6

5.fxg6 Nxe5

6.gxh7 Rxh7

7.Nf3 Qf6

8.Be2 Bb4+

9.c3 Bc5

10.Nxe5 Qxf2+

11.Kd2 Be3+

12. Kd3 Bxc1

13. Qxc1 Qf5+

14.Kd4 c5+

15.Kd5 Re7

16. Qe3 Qe6+

17.Kxc5 Qb6+

18.Kc4 Qxe3
Old April 30th 10, 05:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On Apr 30, 6:49*am, greg wrote:
Here is a game where I played g6 as black and won in 18 moves.

1.e4 * * * g6

2.d4 * * * f5

3.exf5 * *e5

4.dxe5 * Nc6

5.fxg6 * *Nxe5

6.gxh7 * Rxh7

7.Nf3 * * Qf6

8.Be2 * *Bb4+

9.c3 * * *Bc5

10.Nxe5 *Qxf2+

11.Kd2 * *Be3+

12. Kd3 * Bxc1

13. Qxc1 *Qf5+

14.Kd4 * *c5+

15.Kd5 * *Re7

16. Qe3 * Qe6+

17.Kxc5 * Qb6+

18.Kc4 * *Qxe3

Here is another game where black wins with g6 but this time on move 4,
white takes the pawn on g6 instead of the pawn on e5. That is the move
my computer likes

to play the most.

1.e4 g6

2.d4 f5