Old May 8th 10, 12:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Food Negoiations

When you play in a world championship match, are you allowed to
negoiate what food they will serve you? Are both players required to
eat Bulgarian food in the current match? I have never had Bulgarian
food so I don't know if it tastes good.

Karpov was being served yogurt during his match with Korchoi and maybe
Kasparov too. so i guess that was included in the match conditions.
can you require food from your home country to be served to you?
Old May 8th 10, 12:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

On May 7, 7:12*pm, Alex wrote:
When you play in a world championship match, are you allowed to
negoiate what food they will serve you? Are both players required to
eat Bulgarian food in the current match? *I have never had Bulgarian
food so I don't know if it tastes good.

Karpov was being served yogurt during his match with Korchoi and maybe
Kasparov too. so i guess that was included in the match conditions.
can you require food from your home country to be served to you?

Yes as long as you don't order fried farts or pickled assholes.
Old May 8th 10, 04:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

On 5/7/10 4:12 PM, Alex wrote:
When you play in a world championship match, are you allowed to
negoiate what food they will serve you? Are both players required to
eat Bulgarian food in the current match? I have never had Bulgarian
food so I don't know if it tastes good.

Karpov was being served yogurt during his match with Korchoi and maybe
Kasparov too. so i guess that was included in the match conditions.
can you require food from your home country to be served to you?

Of course they do. It is part of the rider.

EVERYTHING is negotiated. From the bathroom, to other conditions.
Sometimes it's just a matter of agreement to existing conditions,
sometimes it is a players requirements.

--
If it doesn't fit on a bumper
sticker, Republicans can't un

Clave in RGP
Old May 8th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

On May 7, 7:12*pm, Alex wrote:
When you play in a world championship match, are you allowed to
negoiate what food they will serve you? Are both players required to
eat Bulgarian food in the current match? *I have never had Bulgarian
food so I don't know if it tastes good.

Anand should have asked for spicy Indian food so he could freak out
his opponent.

RL
Old May 10th 10, 10:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

raylopez99 wrote:
..
Anand should have asked for spicy Indian food so he could freak out
his opponent.

If Vishy & his wife read this I think they would literally tell you to
get stuffed treenie:

Bulgarian Tomato Stuffed Rice Cheese Recipes, Bulgarian Tomato ... Dish,
Baked, Vegetable, rice and tomato stuffed peppers, stuffed and baked ...
1 can tomato sauce 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese ... and spicy
paprika in taste.........

http://www.ifood.tv/network/bulgaria...ice.../recipes - Cached

ur friend

micky