Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 12:24 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,536
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up +15.41and still lost)

Nothing of any instructional value in this blitz game, except a
reversal of fortune: White was up +15.41 and still lost... it's
happened to the best of us, don't lie, it's happened to you too
reader!

RL

[Event "Friendly Game, 3m + 3s"]
[Site "Café"]
[Date "2010.06.06"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Guest"]
[Black "Ray"]
[Result "0-1"]
[ECO "B09"]
[BlackElo "1846"]
[PlyCount "106"]
[EventDate "2010.06.06"]
[TimeControl "180+3"]

1. e4 d6 2. d4 Nf6 3. Nc3 g6 4. f4 Bg7 5. Nf3 O-O 6. Be2 Nc6 7. O-O e5
8. fxe5
dxe5 9. d5 Ne7 10. h3 Nd7 11. b3 f5 12. Ba3 Rf7 13. d6 Nc6 14. dxc7
Qxc7 15.
Ng5 Nd4 16. Bc4 Bf6 17. Nxf7 Kg7 18. exf5 Nb6 19. Bd6 Qc6 20. fxg6
Nxc4 21.
bxc4 hxg6 22. Ne4 Qxe4 23. c3 Ne2+ 24. Kh2 Kxf7 25. Rf2 Nxc3 26. Qf1
Bf5 27. g4
Qc6 28. c5 Ne4 29. Rxf5 gxf5 30. Qxf5 Nxd6 31. cxd6 Qxd6 32. Rf1 Qe6
33. Qh7+
Ke8 34. g5 Qxa2+ 35. Kg3 Bxg5 36. Qg6+ Kd7 37. Rf7+ Be7 38. Qf5+ Qe6
39. Qh7
Re8 40. h4 Qb3+ 41. Rf3 Qe6 42. Rf7 Qb3+ 43. Rf3 Rg8+ 44. Kf2 Qb2+ 45.
Ke3 Re8
46. Qf5+ Kd8 47. Qd3+ Qd4+ 48. Qxd4+ exd4+ 49. Kxd4 Bd6 50. Rf7 Re7
51. Rf8+
Kd7 52. Rh8 Be5+ 53. Kd5 Bxh8 0-1
  #2   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 03:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
sd sd is offline
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 922
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up+15.41 and still lost)

On Jun 5, 6:24*pm, raylopez99 wrote:
Nothing of any instructional value in this blitz game, except a
reversal of fortune: *White was up +15.41 and still lost... it's
happened to the best of us, don't lie, it's happened to you too
reader!


No, I was up +15.427896503789567842345678543 once and lost, but never
+15.41.






  #3   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 09:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,170
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up+15.41 and still lost)

GG
  #4   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 04:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,256
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up+15.41 and still lost)

On Jun 5, 7:24*pm, raylopez99 wrote:
Nothing of any instructional value in this blitz game, except a
reversal of fortune: *White was up +15.41 and still lost... it's
happened to the best of us, don't lie, it's happened to you too
reader!

RL

[Event "Friendly Game, 3m + 3s"]
[Site "Café"]
[Date "2010.06.06"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Guest"]
[Black "Ray"]
[Result "0-1"]
[ECO "B09"]
[BlackElo "1846"]
[PlyCount "106"]
[EventDate "2010.06.06"]
[TimeControl "180+3"]

1. e4 d6 2. d4 Nf6 3. Nc3 g6 4. f4 Bg7 5. Nf3 O-O 6. Be2 Nc6 7. O-O e5
8. fxe5
dxe5 9. d5 Ne7 10. h3 Nd7 11. b3 f5 12. Ba3 Rf7 13. d6 Nc6 14. dxc7
Qxc7 15.
Ng5 Nd4 16. Bc4 Bf6 17. Nxf7 Kg7 18. exf5 Nb6 19. Bd6 Qc6 20. fxg6
Nxc4 21.
bxc4 hxg6 22. Ne4 Qxe4 23. c3 Ne2+ 24. Kh2 Kxf7 25. Rf2 Nxc3 26. Qf1
Bf5 27. g4
Qc6 28. c5 Ne4 29. Rxf5 gxf5 30. Qxf5 Nxd6 31. cxd6 Qxd6 32. Rf1 Qe6
33. Qh7+
Ke8 34. g5 Qxa2+ 35. Kg3 Bxg5 36. Qg6+ Kd7 37. Rf7+ Be7 38. Qf5+ Qe6
39. Qh7
Re8 40. h4 Qb3+ 41. Rf3 Qe6 42. Rf7 Qb3+ 43. Rf3 Rg8+ 44. Kf2 Qb2+ 45.
Ke3 Re8
46. Qf5+ Kd8 47. Qd3+ Qd4+ 48. Qxd4+ exd4+ 49. Kxd4 Bd6 50. Rf7 Re7
51. Rf8+
Kd7 52. Rh8 Be5+ 53. Kd5 Bxh8 0-1


White missed some major opportunities. Black was busted as early as
move 12. Some possible improvements:

13.Ng5! Rf6 14.Ne6+–

19.fxg6 hxg6 20.Rxf6 Kxf6 21.Ne4+ Kg7 22.Bd6 Qc6 23.Bxe5+ +–

21.Qh5 hxg6 22.Qh8+ Kxf7 23.Rxf6#

White's worst mistake was 22.Ne4??, just putting the knight en
prise. Instead White could have won the queen or more, and had an easy
win with 22.Rxf6 Kxf6 23.Nxe5 Qxd6 (if 23...Qe8 24.Qxd4, or 23...Qb6
24.Nd5+) 24.Ne4+ Kxe5 25.Nxd6 etc. Even after that blunder, White
still would have had some advantage with 23.Rxf6! Kxf6 24.Bxe5+ Kxf7
25.Bxd4.

Black missed a forced mate by 45...Qd4+ 46.Ke2 Rg2+ 47.Ke1 Qd2+
48.Kf1 Qe2#, but his advantage was then so great it hardly mattered. A
typical amateur blitz game, with wild swings.

it's
happened to the best of us, don't lie, it's happened to you too
reader!


It certainly has happened to me. I've blown won games, and won blown
games. Here are some examples of the latter, from club games played at
a TL of 40/80, SD/15:

[Date "1995.08.03"]
[White "Kingston"]
[Black "Linderman"]
[Result "1-0"]

1. e4 Nc6 2. Nf3 f5 3. exf5 d5 4. d4 Bxf5 5. Bd3 Qd7 6. Bf4 O-O-O 7. O-
O Nf6 8. Bb5 e6 9. Ne5 Qe8 10... h5 11. Bxc6 bxc6 12. Qa6+ Kb8 13.
Nxc6+ Ka8 14. Qxa7# 1-0

I was busted after 10. Qe2??; should have played 10. Nd2 or 10. Bxc6
bxc6 11. Qe2. But my opponent missed 10...Nxd4!.

The following position occurred in Blatt-Kingston, Burlington CC, 21
Jan 1999:

r1r3k1/4p1bp/p5p1/1p1R4/6P1/1P1QBN2/2P5/1qNK3R w - - 0 25

I had made an unsound two-piece sacrifice (for the life of me, I
can't recall what the hell I was thinking), and was totally busted,
about +10.11 if White now plays 25.Rd7, or about +8.50 after 25.Ng5,
says Fritz. Instead, White got more worried about defense than
aggressive on offense:

25. Nd2 Qb2 26. Bd4 Bxd4 27. Rxd4 a5 28. Rh2 a4 29. bxa4 bxa4 30. Nc4
Qb8 31. Rd2 Qc7 32. Na3 32... Qb7 33. Qe4 Qa6 34. Qd5+ e6 35. Qf3 Rf8
36. Qxf8+ Rxf8 37. Rd8 Qf1# 0-1

I had about 5 minutes left after move 30, but White was down to
about 2 minutes for his last 10 moves, and totally imploded. Chances
for the kill included:

28. Rd7
31. Qh3
32. Rd7 Qc5 33. Ne3
35. Qh1
36. Qd3

He still had 24 seconds left when he played into mate, but as I
recall it was an analog clock, and so it was hard to be sure how much
time he had left. White was USCF-rated 1644 at the time



  #5   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 06:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,256
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up+15.41 and still lost)

On Jun 5, 7:24*pm, raylopez99 wrote:
it's
happened to the best of us, don't lie, it's happened to you too
reader!


Here's one more blown game I managed to win. This position came up
in Kingston-B.A., Burlington CC 13 May 1999:

4R3/1b1k2b1/6pp/1p1p1rP1/pPpP1q2/P1P4Q/6BP/1N4K1 w - - 0 34

I had already missed a good opportunity or two earlier, and now the
position was definitely turning in Black's favor. I had only two
playable moves, 34.Qe3 and 34.Re3. Instead play went:

34. Rg8 Bxd4+ 35. cxd4 Qf2+ 36. Kh1 Qe1+ 37. Bf1 Qxf1+ 38. Qxf1 Rxf1+
39. Kg2 Rxb1 40. gxh6 Rb2+ (40... c3) 41. Kg3 c3 42. h7 c2 43. h8=Q
c1=Q 44. Qg7+ Kc6 45. Qf6+ Kc7 46. Qd8+ Kc6 47. Rxg6# 1-0

Having found the smashing 34...Bxd4+!, Black could have wrapped me
up with 35... Qxd4+ 36. Kh1 Qd1+ 37. Bf1 Qxf1+ 38. Qxf1 Rxf1+ 39. Kg2
Rf7!, about -5.09 per Fritz. Having missed that, he still had a second
chance with 37... Qe4+ 38. Kg1 Qxd4+ 39. Kh1 Qe4+ 40. Kg1 d4 41. Rg7+
Ke8 42. Rxb7 Rxg5+ 43. Kf2 Qc2+ 44. Be2 Rf5+ 45. Ke1 Qxb1+ 46. Bd1
Qe4+ 47. Kd2 Qxb7–+.
Having blown both chances with 38.Qxf1? Rxf1+ 39. Kg2 Rxb1 40. gxh6,
he simply had to play 40... c3, and after 41. h7 c2 42. Rg7+ Kc6 43.
h8=Q he could still draw with 43...Rg1+!. But after 40...Rb2+?? 41.
Kg3 c3?? he was doomed. I think he believed his king could run and
eventually hide at a7, but he hadn't counted on 46. Qd8+.

My opponent was a teenage boy who had some history of blowing won
games like this. I was later told that afterwards he was seen cursing,
kicking and banging his head on a tree outside the club. While of
course I would rather win than lose, I dislike games like this; they
don't give much credit to either player. In contrast, this sort of
lucky escape was GM Jan Hein Donner's favorite kind of game.
An oddity I just noticed: my QN never moved the whole game. Just sat
on b1 until it was captured on move 39.


  #6   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,170
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up+15.41 and still lost)

On 6 June, 18:17, Taylor Kingston wrote:
In contrast, this sort of
lucky escape was GM Jan Hein Donner's favorite kind of game.
* An oddity I just noticed: my QN never moved the whole game. Just sat
on b1 until it was captured on move 39.


Donner would have loved the following game - which is also one of my
faves. Karner was not even an IM at the time. ( I believe he received
the title in 1980 ). Karpov was in one of his very-hard-to-beat
periods. He was WC in a couple of years' time.
Karner, an Estonian, never gives up and throws in every piece except
his queen and a couple of advanced pawns. At the end, Karpov has an
extra Bishop, Rook and pawn on the seventh - but mate conquers all!

[Event "URS-chT"]
[Site "Moscow"]
[Date "1972.??.??"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Karner, Hillar"]
[Black "Karpov, Anatoly"]
[Result "1-0"]
[ECO "A46"]
[WhiteElo "2200"]
[BlackElo "2630"]
[PlyCount "85"]
[EventDate "1972.03.01"]
[EventType "team"]
[EventRounds "9"]
[EventCountry "URS"]
[Source "ChessBase"]

1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 3. Bg5 c5 4. e3 Qb6 5. Nbd2 Qxb2 6. Bd3 d5 7. c4
Qc3 8. Ne5
Nfd7 9. Rc1 Qa3 10. Nxd7 Bxd7 11. Bb1 h6 12. Bf4 cxd4 13. O-O Bd6 14.
Bxd6 Qxd6
15. cxd5 exd5 16. e4 Nc6 17. Qb3 Na5 18. Qd3 Nc6 19. Rfe1 Be6 20. f4 O-
O-O 21.
e5 Qb4 22. f5 Bd7 23. e6 fxe6 24. fxe6 Be8 25. Nb3 Qb6 26. a4 Kb8 27.
Rc5 Qb4
28. Qg3+ Ka8 29. Rb5 Qe7 30. Nc5 a6 31. Qa3 Rb8 32. Bd3 b6 33. a5 bxc5
34. Rb6
Rxb6 35. axb6 c4 36. Qxa6+ Kb8 37. Ra1 Qb7 38. Qa3 cxd3 39. Qd6+ Kc8
40. Ra8+
Nb8 41. Qc5+ Bc6 42. Qd6 d2 43. Rxb8+ 1-0

  #7   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 08:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,536
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up+15.41 and still lost)

On Jun 6, 8:45*pm, Offramp wrote:
On 6 June, 18:17, Taylor Kingston wrote:

In contrast, this sort of
lucky escape was GM Jan Hein Donner's favorite kind of game.
* An oddity I just noticed: my QN never moved the whole game. Just sat
on b1 until it was captured on move 39.


Donner would have loved the following game - which is also one of my
faves. Karner was not even an IM at the time. ( I believe he received
the title in 1980 ). Karpov was in one of his very-hard-to-beat
periods. He was WC in a couple of years' time.
Karner, an Estonian, never gives up and throws in every piece except
his queen and a couple of advanced pawns. At the end, Karpov has an
extra Bishop, Rook and pawn on the seventh - but mate conquers all!

[Event "URS-chT"]
[Site "Moscow"]
[Date "1972.??.??"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Karner, Hillar"]
[Black "Karpov, Anatoly"]
[Result "1-0"]
[ECO "A46"]
[WhiteElo "2200"]
[BlackElo "2630"]
[PlyCount "85"]
[EventDate "1972.03.01"]
[EventType "team"]
[EventRounds "9"]
[EventCountry "URS"]
[Source "ChessBase"]

1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 3. Bg5 c5 4. e3 Qb6 5. Nbd2 Qxb2 6. Bd3 d5 7. c4
Qc3 8. Ne5
Nfd7 9. Rc1 Qa3 10. Nxd7 Bxd7 11. Bb1 h6 12. Bf4 cxd4 13. O-O Bd6 14.
Bxd6 Qxd6
15. cxd5 exd5 16. e4 Nc6 17. Qb3 Na5 18. Qd3 Nc6 19. Rfe1 Be6 20. f4 O-
O-O 21.
e5 Qb4 22. f5 Bd7 23. e6 fxe6 24. fxe6 Be8 25. Nb3 Qb6 26. a4 Kb8 27.
Rc5 Qb4
28. Qg3+ Ka8 29. Rb5 Qe7 30. Nc5 a6 31. Qa3 Rb8 32. Bd3 b6 33. a5 bxc5
34. Rb6
Rxb6 35. axb6 c4 36. Qxa6+ Kb8 37. Ra1 Qb7 38. Qa3 cxd3 39. Qd6+ Kc8
40. Ra8+
Nb8 41. Qc5+ Bc6 42. Qd6 d2 43. Rxb8+ 1-0


WTF? I'm putting you in my ignore list. That's not what the game
showed...you must either be lying or you screwed up your PGN
notation. The game shows White missing several mates in one on h7,
but black finally prevailing.

Idiot. I just wasted three minutes of my life with you.

RL

  #8   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 08:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,256
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up+15.41 and still lost)

On Jun 6, 3:32*pm, raylopez99 wrote:
On Jun 6, 8:45*pm, Offramp wrote:





On 6 June, 18:17, Taylor Kingston wrote:


In contrast, this sort of
lucky escape was GM Jan Hein Donner's favorite kind of game.
* An oddity I just noticed: my QN never moved the whole game. Just sat
on b1 until it was captured on move 39.


Donner would have loved the following game - which is also one of my
faves. Karner was not even an IM at the time. ( I believe he received
the title in 1980 ). Karpov was in one of his very-hard-to-beat
periods. He was WC in a couple of years' time.
Karner, an Estonian, never gives up and throws in every piece except
his queen and a couple of advanced pawns. At the end, Karpov has an
extra Bishop, Rook and pawn on the seventh - but mate conquers all!


[Event "URS-chT"]
[Site "Moscow"]
[Date "1972.??.??"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Karner, Hillar"]
[Black "Karpov, Anatoly"]
[Result "1-0"]
[ECO "A46"]
[WhiteElo "2200"]
[BlackElo "2630"]
[PlyCount "85"]
[EventDate "1972.03.01"]
[EventType "team"]
[EventRounds "9"]
[EventCountry "URS"]
[Source "ChessBase"]


1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 3. Bg5 c5 4. e3 Qb6 5. Nbd2 Qxb2 6. Bd3 d5 7. c4
Qc3 8. Ne5
Nfd7 9. Rc1 Qa3 10. Nxd7 Bxd7 11. Bb1 h6 12. Bf4 cxd4 13. O-O Bd6 14.
Bxd6 Qxd6
15. cxd5 exd5 16. e4 Nc6 17. Qb3 Na5 18. Qd3 Nc6 19. Rfe1 Be6 20. f4 O-
O-O 21.
e5 Qb4 22. f5 Bd7 23. e6 fxe6 24. fxe6 Be8 25. Nb3 Qb6 26. a4 Kb8 27.
Rc5 Qb4
28. Qg3+ Ka8 29. Rb5 Qe7 30. Nc5 a6 31. Qa3 Rb8 32. Bd3 b6 33. a5 bxc5
34. Rb6
Rxb6 35. axb6 c4 36. Qxa6+ Kb8 37. Ra1 Qb7 38. Qa3 cxd3 39. Qd6+ Kc8
40. Ra8+
Nb8 41. Qc5+ Bc6 42. Qd6 d2 43. Rxb8+ 1-0


WTF? *I'm putting you in my ignore list. *That's not what the game
showed...you must either be lying or you screwed up your PGN
notation. *The game shows White missing several mates in one on h7,
but black finally prevailing.

Idiot. *I just wasted three minutes of my life with you.


The PGN did not work properly when I first pasted it into Fritz
directly from the post. But once I massaged it a little in Notepad,
eliminating unwanted line breaks, it worked fine. Quite an amazing
game, of which I had been unaware. Thank you, Alan.
  #9   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 08:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Mar 2009
Posts: 3,536
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up+15.41 and still lost)

On Jun 6, 8:17*pm, Taylor Kingston
wrote:
On Jun 5, 7:24*pm, raylopez99 wrote:

it's
happened to the best of us, don't lie, it's happened to you too
reader!


Your earlier game from the previous post had a missing move and I
could not replay it.


* Here's one more blown game I managed to win. This position came up
in Kingston-B.A., Burlington CC 13 May 1999:

* 4R3/1b1k2b1/6pp/1p1p1rP1/pPpP1q2/P1P4Q/6BP/1N4K1 w - - 0 34

* I had already missed a good opportunity or two earlier, and now the
position was definitely turning in Black's favor. I had only two
playable moves, 34.Qe3 and 34.Re3. Instead play went:




34. Rg8 Bxd4+ 35. cxd4 Qf2+ 36. Kh1 Qe1+ 37. Bf1 Qxf1+ 38. Qxf1 Rxf1+
39. Kg2 Rxb1 40. gxh6 Rb2+ (40... c3) 41. Kg3 c3 42. h7 c2 43. h8=Q
c1=Q 44. Qg7+ Kc6 45. Qf6+ Kc7 46. Qd8+ Kc6 47. Rxg6# 1-0


Here the missing move was the pin on g2. Common theme but easy to
overlook.

* Having found the smashing 34...Bxd4+!, Black could have wrapped me
up with 35... Qxd4+ 36. Kh1 Qd1+ 37. Bf1 Qxf1+ 38. Qxf1 Rxf1+ 39. Kg2
Rf7!, about -5.09 per Fritz. Having missed that, he still had a second
chance with 37... Qe4+ 38. Kg1 Qxd4+ 39. Kh1 Qe4+ 40. Kg1 d4 41. Rg7+
Ke8 42. Rxb7 Rxg5+ 43. Kf2 Qc2+ 44. Be2 Rf5+ 45. Ke1 Qxb1+ 46. Bd1
Qe4+ 47. Kd2 Qxb7–+.
* Having blown both chances with 38.Qxf1? Rxf1+ 39. Kg2 Rxb1 40. gxh6,
he simply had to play 40... c3, and after 41. h7 c2 42. Rg7+ Kc6 43.
h8=Q he could still draw with 43...Rg1+!. But after 40...Rb2+?? 41.
Kg3 c3?? he was doomed. I think he believed his king could run and
eventually hide at a7, but he hadn't counted on 46. Qd8+.



* My opponent was a teenage boy who had some history of blowing won
games like this. I was later told that afterwards he was seen cursing,
kicking and banging his head on a tree outside the club.


Contributing to the delinquency of a mentally ill minor, noted.

While of
course I would rather win than lose, I dislike games like this; they
don't give much credit to either player. In contrast, this sort of
lucky escape was GM Jan Hein Donner's favorite kind of game.


Didn't he claim his parents were taken by the Nazis on the day he
became grandmaster? Or something like that, pretty sad.

* An oddity I just noticed: my QN never moved the whole game. Just sat
on b1 until it was captured on move 39.


You are an oddity.

RL

  #10   Report Post  
Old June 6th 10, 08:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,256
Default Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory blitz game (White up+15.41 and still lost)

On Jun 6, 3:37*pm, raylopez99 wrote:
On Jun 6, 8:17*pm, Taylor Kingston
wrote:

*While of
course I would rather win than lose, I dislike games like this; they
don't give much credit to either player. In contrast, this sort of
lucky escape was GM Jan Hein Donner's favorite kind of game.


Didn't he claim his parents were taken by the Nazis on the day he
became grandmaster? Or something like that, pretty sad.


The first GM titles were bestowed in 1950. By then the Nazis were
out of the parent-taking business. Donner got the GM title in 1959.
However, you are probably thinking of the fact that his father was
taken hostage by the Nazis in 1941, on the very day Donner first
learned the rules of chess. I don't recall for sure, but I believe his
father survived the war.
Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Video of the longest win of a queen over two horses Tantale rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 23 November 9th 08 07:15 PM
tablebase for R+2N vs. R Jud McCranie rec.games.chess.computer (Computer Chess) 16 June 18th 06 03:01 AM
New chess book: It's terrifying! Some Loser rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) 54 March 26th 06 02:29 PM
ruy lopez exchange variation ironmarshal rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 63 December 4th 05 05:58 PM
Please check this out Richard rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) 9 October 25th 05 05:48 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017