Old June 24th 10, 01:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Bishop sacrifice. Black wins in 19 moves.

1.e4 e5

2.Nf3 Bb4

3.c3 f5

4.cxb4 fxe4

5.Nxe5 Nf6

6.Nc3 d6

7.Nc4 d5

8.Ne5 d4

9.Bc4 Qe7

10.Qa4+ c6

11.Nf7 e3

12.Nxh8 exf2+

13.Kxf2 Ng4+

14.Kg3 b5

15.Bf7+ Kf8

16.Qc2 d3

17.Qxd3 Qc7+

18.Kf3 Ne5+

19.Resigns
Old June 24th 10, 10:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On Jun 24, 3:28*am, greg wrote:
1.e4 * e5

19.Resigns

Please take this garbage elsewhere. Black played poorly, losing a
piece in the first four moves, then white resigns despite being only a
pawn down?!

Sorry I wasted two minutes of my life on this post.

Sonny boy, this is a site for real chess players to post real games of
substance. Please make a note of it.

RL
Old June 24th 10, 12:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On 24/06/2010 10:26, RayLopez99 wrote:

Sonny boy, this is a site for real chess players to post real games of
substance. Please make a note of it.

RL

How rude! Where is it stated that rec.games.chess.analysis is only for
'real games of substance'?

Perhaps Greg was merely looking for some... oh, I don't know... analysis
of his chess game?