Old September 14th 10, 01:36 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.analysis
sd sd is offline

Default What to do? r3k2r/p2p1ppp/1pn1p3/2p5/2PP4/P4PP1/1P3P1P/3RKB1R wKkq - 0 14

It's too bad you are such a hateful impudent troll most of the time;
this is an interesting position that requires a good understanding of
both pawn structure and endgame tactics. I'd love to reply, but any
answer by you would be along the lines of "You are such a poo-poo
head, Dr. Fart" or "Pawn structure? **** you Dowd. Let me show you
this game where I showed my pawn structure right up (some 1200s) hole
and then played like Alekhine, Tal, and Fischer incarnate, culminating
in a blow only me and the Almighty can find."

SBD