Old November 15th 10, 04:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Banned

Default Sanny Sloan? Did I play nice against Baby Level?

What should I have done to win this game? I tried attacking the King
side with a pawn,. But the pawn at a6 was not doing much.

if I didn't know any better, I'd say you play like Sam Sloan. *Same
Sam style.

Sanny Sloan?

I am not Sam Sloan, Sam Sloan is a good Chess Player [May not be
stronger than the strongest here]

I am a weak player and I just enjoy playing in Chess. I play a game
only once a week.

I have never played any tournament in my life, even the small
tournaments.

You missed a move that would have given you equality: 27. Qg4!! *But
it's hard to spot.

I will see the Board and see what it can do:

View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...035&game=Chess

Yes, 27. Qg4 is good, Incase RxQ then the Other rook can give Check
Mate.

Did you stick to the PC time controls? *I find that's hard to do, so I
usually give myself "infinite time" though the program can think on my
time if it wants.

I took infinite time. However whenever I feel the move is Ok, I just
play it with no time controls.

Bye
Sanny