Old December 16th 10, 07:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis
anu anu is offline

Default Amalana Games Service

Hello Friends,

At Amalana we offer our users with completely free Global Networking
Services. What this means is that our registered users can do social
networking, seek jobs, get online education and much more just by
logging into Amalana.

Play Games at Amalana. Amalana provides us a wide range of games like
action games, racing games, balancing games, snow games, sport games
and jigsaw puzzles. Theses games are exiciting and they all are free.

So why are you waiting explore these and more at: www.amalana.com/games

Thanks,