Old August 12th 11, 07:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.revisionism

Default Why was this winning position turned into a loss?

Well, you need to look no further. We have a jewish bitch named ****ty, that
actually is
one of the grand chess masters. She will answer all your questions about
chess. She has
20 university degrees and will answer you in whatever language you want, all
the while
she is sucking your dick.

"Sanny" wrote in message
Today GetClub was improved, So In this game GetClub got an extra
knight. But after sometime it lost its strong position and its queen
got trapped.

After very long time, I find GetClub getting a winning position but it
lost the game due to its Queen trapped.

Game Played between Jester[32 sec/move] and Baby[2 sec/move] at
GetClub.com
Jester[32 sec/move] : (White)
Baby[2 sec/move]: (Black)
View Recorded Game:
http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...160&game=Chess

White -- Black
(Jester[32 sec/move] ) -- (Baby[2 sec/move] )

1. e2-e4{26} d7-d5{0}
2. e4-d5{14} Ng8-f6{0}
3. d2-d4{4} Nf6-d5{0}
4. c2-c4{6} Nd5-f6{0}
5. Ng1-f3{54} Bc8-g4{0}
6. Bf1-e2{44} e7-e6{0}
7. Qd1-b3{44} Nb8-c6{12}
8. Qb3-b7{40} Nc6-b4{22}
9. Nf3-g5{46} Nb4-c2{20}
10. Ke1-d1{38} Nc2-a1{20}
11. Be2-g4{42} Nf6-g4{12}
12. Kd1-e2{38} h7-h6{14}
13. Qb7-c6{40} Ke8-e7{28}
14. Ng5-f3{12} Ng4-f6{12}
15. Bc1-d2{40} Na1-c2{10}
16. Ke2-d3{40} Nc2-d4{34}
17. Bd2-b4{40} Qd8-d6{0}
18. Bb4-d6{36} c7-d6{0}
19. Nf3-d4{42} Ra8-b8{24}
20. Qc6-c7{42} Nf6-d7{0}
21. Nd4-c6{40} Ke7-f6{30}
22. Nc6-b8{38} Nd7-c5{34}
23. Kd3-e2{48} e6-e5{4}
24. Qc7-a7{42} Kf6-g6{0}
25. Nb8-d7{40} Nc5-d7{4}
26. Qa7-d7{52} h6-h5{0}
27. Nb1-d2{44} d6-d5{10}
28. c4-d5{42} h5-h4{6}
29. Qd7-e8{42} Kg6-f6{0}
30. d5-d6{40} h4-h3{34}
31. d6-d7{38} Bf8-e7{26}
32. Qe8-h8{38} h3-g2{8}
33. Rh1-g1{76} Kf6-e6{34}
34. Qh8-e8{42} Ke6-d6{34}
35. Nd2-e4{94} Kd6-c7{34}
36. Qe8-e7{30} Kc7-c6{34}
37. Qd7-d8{Q}{12} Kc6-b5{0}
38. Qe7-e5{8} Kb5-a6{0}
39. Qe5-a5{8} Ka6-b7{0}
Jester[32 sec/move]: (White)
Baby[2 sec/move] : (Black)
View Recorded Game:
http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...160&game=Chess

Why was GetClub got defeated despite having an extra knight.

And Why was Jester not able to see its going to lose a knight?

Please analyze this game and let me know the weak moves by GetClub.

Bye
Sanny

Old August 12th 11, 12:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.revisionism

"I have a Big Johnson" wrote in message
Well, you need to look no further. We have a jewish bitch named ****ty,
that actually is
one of the grand chess masters. She will answer all your questions about
chess. She has
20 university degrees and will answer you in whatever language you want,
all the while
she is sucking your dick.

Tilly is YOUR NEMESIS. Learn to live with it.

Old August 12th 11, 01:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.revisionism

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 23:59:59 +1200, Twisted ****ty, the gossipmongering
know-all from nz.general, wrote:

"I have a Big Johnson" wrote in message
Well, you need to look no further. We have a jewish bitch named ****ty,
that actually is
one of the grand chess masters. She will answer all your questions about
chess. She has
20 university degrees and will answer you in whatever language you want,
all the while
she is sucking your dick.

Tilly is YOUR NEMESIS. Learn to live with it.

Tilly is a LAUGH! And that's it! Period! LOL

--
Twisted ****ty after she was detected trolling all night long until 08:37 in
the morning: "Unlike you I have a very high powered job which requires that

Old August 17th 11, 11:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On 12/08/2011 07:17, I have a Big Johnson wrote:

"Sanny" wrote in message
Today GetClub was improved, So In this game GetClub got an extra
knight. But after sometime it lost its strong position and its queen
got trapped.

Err. Not exactly it had what should have been an overwhelming material
advantage and set up a mate or lose the queen pin for its opponent.

[...]

So far so good, but 12. ... h6 is well off the pace ranking 11/37
Much better would be Nc2 or best Be7. Nc2 should be obvious.

13. Qb7-c6{40} Ke8-e7{28}
14. Ng5-f3{12} Ng4-f6{12}

14. ... Rb8 or Rc8 to give the queen freedom of movement.

15. Bc1-d2{40} Na1-c2{10}

15. ... Rb8 is now critical to maintain blacks advantage
Nc2 ranks 11/27 and gives the edge back to white as follows.
Whites strongest response is 16 Na3, but Kd3 is adequate.

16. Ke2-d3{40} Nc2-d4{34}

16. ... Rb8 is now *essential* to defend b4
white has the advantage but this move should hold a draw

Nxd4 is almost the most disastrous move possible from this position. It
ranks 28/31. The only worse moves are immediate queen sacrifices and
sacrifices of the knight that are followed by the lethal Bb4+

[...]

Because it cannot see into 3 ply forced move combinations. It doesn't
really get any easier than a forced move to get out of check that must
lose the queen. No engine should ever make such a basic error.

And Why was Jester not able to see its going to lose a knight?

Because it is also a lousy engine. 9. Ng5 ranks 24/41
It should have played 9. Qb5+ to take the lead. Na3 or O-O for equality.

Please analyze this game and let me know the weak moves by GetClub.

It was doing OK right up to the point where it set up a trap for its
opponent to exploit. You have to ask why it didn't see 17. Bb4+ !!!

The analysis line is very short and should be found instantly.

If 16. ... Nxd4 17. Bb4+ Qd6(forced, only move) 18. BxQ
and massive material advantage to white

I am guessing after 18. BxQ+ it expected to play NxQ or something.

Regards,
Martin Brown