Old October 19th 11, 06:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Sam, Sam, Sam

On Oct 17, 8:57*am, None wrote:
On Oct 16, 11:34*pm, None wrote:

On Oct 16, 4:58*pm, None wrote:

On Oct 16, 12:22*pm, samsloan wrote:

Like so many authors, Jay Whitehead has died without ever getting
around to publishing the results of his research. Now I will have to
look around and see if he has left behind anything that can be
published. Sam Sloan I****U Press

One time when my grandfather was just a kid, there was a thunderstorm..
He lived in a farmhouse near Quakertown, PA. His mother had went
upstairs to light the candles but she forgot to bring a burning faggot
from the fire place. Just then there was a bolt of lightening. The
bolt came down the fireplace and hit the fire shovel, bounced off that
and hit the metal umbrella rack at the bottom of the staircase. This
caused the bolt to change direction and go right up the steps and out
the master bedroom window. As it did this it passed over two candles
and lit them. This really happened and I'll be publishing a book about
the true incident. -- I****U Press- Hide quoted text -

Old October 19th 11, 11:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

None wrote:

On Oct 17, 8:57 am, None wrote:
On Oct 16, 11:34 pm, None wrote:

On Oct 16, 4:58 pm, None wrote: