Old July 18th 13, 09:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

Default Greed Question

Say I can get a rook from play.

Or, if I take one extra move I can get set up to take a queen. Have the
possibility that something will go wrong and be back to even play.

Are there any chess proverbs about this?
--
Pirouette
Old July 18th 13, 10:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis

On 7/18/2013 2:48 PM, Tanzen wrote:
Say I can get a rook from play.

Or, if I take one extra move I can get set up to take a queen. Have the
possibility that something will go wrong and be back to even play.

Are there any chess proverbs about this?

A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
--
Pirouette