Old December 10th 03, 08:36 PM
Ah Fooy

Default Please analyze (newb)

I'm not even sure what to make of this, so I brought it here.
I have white, friend has blck

1. E2-E4
D7-D5
2. E4-D5
D8-D5
3. B1-C3
D5-C6
4. F1-B5
E7-E5
5. B5-C6
B8-C6
6. G1-F3
C8-E6
7. B2-B3
F8-D6
8. C1-B2
G8-F6
9. D2-D3
E8-C8
10. D1-D2
E6-D5
11. E1-C1
D5-F3
12. G2-F3
C6-D4
13. F3-F4
E5-F4
14. F2-F3
D4-F3
15. D2-E2
F3-H2
16. H1-H2
H8-E8
17. E2-D2
G7-G5
18. D1-E1
H7-H5
19. C3-B5
E8-E1
20. D2-E1
D8-E8
21. H2-E2
E8-E2
22. E1-E2
F6-G4
23. E2-E8

Old December 10th 03, 09:30 PM
Roman M. Parparov

Ah Fooy wrote:
I'm not even sure what to make of this, so I brought it here.

Look for another hobby?

--
Roman M. Parparov - NASA EOSDIS project node at TAU technical manager.
Email: http://www.nasa.proj.ac.il

Old December 10th 03, 10:48 PM
Ricardo Gibert

"Ah Fooy" wrote in message ink.net...
I'm not even sure what to make of this, so I brought it here.
I have white, friend has blck

1. E2-E4
D7-D5
2. E4-D5
D8-D5
3. B1-C3
D5-C6
4. F1-B5
E7-E5

Since this is apparently a skittles games, my policy is to resign as White at this point and find a different opponent. I don't want
my time wasted.

[snip]

Old December 10th 03, 11:06 PM
Ted

Don't pay any attention to Roman Parparov. He is always rude. He probably
still lives at home with his domineering mother.

Ted

Old December 11th 03, 12:44 AM
Claus-Jürgen Heigl

Ah Fooy wrote:

I'm not even sure what to make of this, so I brought it here.
I have white, friend has blck

1. E2-E4
D7-D5
2. E4-D5
D8-D5
3. B1-C3
D5-C6
4. F1-B5

Not much to analyse, the game is apparently over already. After that
blunder not much else did happen. Material was traded down, a little
bit more wood was given away and the big material advantage aquired in
the 4th move decided the game.

My impression is that you improved over the game posted yesterday.
But you should play a stronger opponent. You will not learn much
of games like this.

Claus-Juergen