Old December 10th 03, 11:02 PM
Jim Grieve

Default GameKnot

Does anyone have experience/opinion of gameknot.com? I've started playing
some games there, but it doesn't seem as active as it is proported to be &
when I try to join a game several times it says "error; someone has just
joined this game"...?

Jim

Posted with Hogwasher. Mac first, Mac only:
http://www.asar.com/cgi-bin/product....hogwasher.html

Old December 11th 03, 03:41 AM
Simon

Hi Jim,

I did, and gave it up for FICS. They sent me an email asking why, but I
just prefer the population of FICS. Better range of opponents etc. There
are others of course, just my 2 cents worth.

link.net...

Old December 12th 03, 02:52 PM
Steven Wayne

On Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:02:28 GMT, Jim Grieve
wrote:
Does anyone have experience/opinion of gameknot.com? I've started playing
some games there, but it doesn't seem as active as it is proported to be &
when I try to join a game several times it says "error; someone has just
joined this game"...?

I think it's quite a good site, it's also very active. That's why
you got the error message when you tried to join a game.

Try starting your own games, then let others join you.

Steven
--
Are you confident that you appear to be professional in your
electronic communication? Consider this: