Old July 9th 03, 04:03 PM
Ivan

Default battery life in chronos

Hi,

Is there a way I can check how much battery life is left in my chronos chess clock?
It was not working yesterday but now today it seems to be fine.
Old July 13th 03, 07:12 AM
Brian

Hard to say as others have already mentioned -- by the time you open up the
clock to check, it's easiest to just replace the batteries. If you find
yourself running low a lot, you could rip out the 3 AA batteries in there
and replace them with 3 C (or even 3 Ds fit) ... there's so much room inside
the clock.

-Brian

m...