ChessBanter

ChessBanter (https://www.chessbanter.com/)
-   rec.games.chess.analysis (Chess Analysis) (https://www.chessbanter.com/rec-games-chess-analysis-chess-analysis/)
-   -   There is a new Forum for SCID chess Database. We can post SCID problems and questions there. (https://www.chessbanter.com/rec-games-chess-analysis-chess-analysis/665-there-new-forum-scid-chess-database-we-can-post-scid-problems-questions-there.html)

Antonio R. December 25th 03 07:35 PM

There is a new Forum for SCID chess Database. We can post SCID problems and questions there.

Hi,

There is finally a Forum to discuss SCID chess database matters. We
can post there problems and questions regarding SCID. The new SCID
FORUM is at:
http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=8459

There is no login to post there for the time being.

Antonio R.