Old December 27th 03, 09:26 AM
Antonio R.

Default Training in Blindfold listening to the moves

See the Blindfold section at http://www.freewebs.com/pc-chess/chessdocs.htm
where blindfold Training is also to hear the moves of a game.
Antonio
Old December 28th 03, 12:41 PM
MC

Arena announces the moves that are generated by the engine... I can't make
it announce the moves as they are being played from a pgn file. I don't see
an "IC" button anywhere either...
---

om...